Healthy alternative

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy alternative

What would be a healthy snack in between meals other than fruit?

I get really hungry between breakfast and lunch - but have absolutely nothing between lunch and dinner apart from water. I can't do fruit - somehow makes me hungrier :scratch:

Is popcorn a healthy alternative?
    “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Re: Healthy alternative

Dry fruits are nice mixed in with nuts. Raisins and nuts are my fav snack

Comment

milk
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Hello Miss Foxxy, my children love organic popcorn from the hot air popcorn maker. Do you know these? You don't need any grease like with other methods and not so unhealthy like with microwave. My children mix it with honey, and that is quite sticky...but it tastes nice.
        You could also have a little lunchbox with a selection of veggie sticks for dipping in your favourite sauce or cream.
        How about those rice cakes like Kallo brand or similar healthy dry bread + avocado slices?

Comment

Originally posted by Intuition View Post
          Dry fruits are nice mixed in with nuts. Raisins and nuts are my fav snack
          i go nuts for peanuts and raisins.... love em!
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            milk
            used to have milk at bedtime... can't do milk no more.... and even if I did I would have to add sugar which I need to cut down...

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
              used to have milk at bedtime... can't do milk no more.... and even if I did I would have to add sugar which I need to cut down...
              You monster

Comment

Originally posted by Camille2016 View Post
                Hello Miss Foxxy, my children love organic popcorn from the hot air popcorn maker. Do you know these? You don't need any grease like with other methods and not so unhealthy like with microwave. My children mix it with honey, and that is quite sticky...but it tastes nice.
                You could also have a little lunchbox with a selection of veggie sticks for dipping in your favourite sauce or cream.
                How about those rice cakes like Kallo brand or similar healthy dry bread + avocado slices?
                Hi Camille
                Thank you - I usually pop some on the stove with oilve oil and sprinkle some popcorn flavouring like cream cheese / aromat

Yea, rice cakes would be a good idea - spread with peanut butter!

Thanks.

Comment

You monster
                  What?!!! what have I done?

Comment

What?!!! what have I done?
                    Everything.

Comment

Everything.
                      like what?!

Drink milk?
                      Stopped drinking milk?

Comment

like what?!

Drink milk?
                        Stopped drinking milk?
                        You do not add sugar to milk.

Comment

You do not add sugar to milk.
                          I cannot drink it otherwise. I NEED sugar... about 3 teaspoons!

Comment

I cannot drink it otherwise. I NEED sugar... about 3 teaspoons!
                            Staaaahp! Stahhp it now!

Comment

Staaaahp! Stahhp it now!
                              Youuuuu!!!!! Milk monster!!

Comment

Working...
                              X