Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some recommendations for migrating to Muslim country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some recommendations for migrating to Muslim country?

AssalaamuAlaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu,

A brother needs some support and guidance in moving to a Muslim country. The support is needed in the following matters:
    (TO QUOTE)

1) How to best convey my parents to move to Islamic country as well?
    2) Which country should one move to (Pakistan is the brother's home country)?
    3) How much money should I save up?
    4) How to secure job prospects?
    5) Should I marry from that country?
    6) How can I increase my Islamic knowledge and/or practice in the Islamic country?
    7) What is a suggested time frame that you recommend for planning

Re: What are some recommendations for migrating to Muslim country?

Anyone?

Comment

و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Well this is a tough situation I find myself in at the moment.

If he could find a job in Pakistan that would probably be the best option as it's better to live in one's own country. But otherwise he'll have to look elsewhere.

As for convincing his parents or others for that matter, that's not easy to do.

For increasing in knowledge, there is bound to be some sort of institution in that country. Although if it's Pakistan then yeah, don't bother.

And for timeframe, start as soon as possible because it can take ages.

But you know before he can move he'll need plenty of experience if he is to find a job.

Comment

If you can't convince them, then you can't. Most likely the best way is to open up the conversation and get them homesick.And then tell them you want to marry from your home country and that you need them to pick a girl.

2) Which country should one move to (Pakistan is the brother's home country)? Obviously Pakistan but if he can land a job in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, it's even better for him.

3) How much money should I save up? As much as possible. I think Pakistan is very cheap though.

4) How to secure job prospects? If he is graduated from a country like the US or England, he will have no trouble finding a job. I find that foreign countries that are not very rich (sorry if I am falsely assuming here) tend to look forward to such applicants. He will most likely have to visit the country and do a live job hunt rather than looking online for this stuff.

5) Should I marry from that country? In my opinion, absolutely. Any muslim woman is a good woman, but a woman who knows your language will make you feel more comfortable and even more at home. I'm sorry but I don't think I can marry a man who doesn't speak my mother tongue, I would never feel "at home" in a sense.

6) How can I increase my Islamic knowledge and/or practice in the Islamic country? Masjids, attending lectures, there are online lectures on youtube that are very helpful and tv programs such as HudaTV that help.

7) What is a suggested time frame that you recommend for planning. As soon as possible. He should start saving up and start thinking of the place of residence, do some research where jobs are most abundant and definitely speak with relatives with this matter; they know more than us most likely.

It's awesome he is thinking of this right now, many make the fatal mistake of moving to a western country wanting the best for their kids when in reality, the kids shift to the kaffir culture. It's sad. These western countries are good for temporary matters such as education, nothing more.

Comment

Convince parents too to move to muslim country??/; forget about it bro; they spent all their wealth and property in getting to the land of milk and honey and not about to go back to the 'hell hole' [as they see it] that most muslim countries are these days :D:D:D
          Last edited by Jannahseeker,; 25-08-16, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBro17 View Post
            AssalaamuAlaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu,

A brother needs some support and guidance in moving to a Muslim country. The support is needed in the following matters:
            (TO QUOTE)

2) Which country should one move to (Pakistan is the brother's home country)?
            3) How much money should I save up?
            4) How to secure job prospects?
            5) Should I marry from that country?
            6) How can I increase my Islamic knowledge and/or practice in the Islamic country?
            7) What is a suggested time frame that you recommend for planning

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah,

This is a noble intention, may Allaah make it easy for you. Ameen.

1) Speak to them sincerely, and highlight the importance of hijrah.
            2) Why not Pakistan?
            3) You can never have too much money. So save up as much as you can.
            4) Are you a professional? Or do you have a professional degree? Maybe research the country and see what they have to offer.4
            5) Why not? Not many sisters from the West would be able to adapt to a different country/culture
            6) Study under a scholar
            7) Plan for a good year or two then make the move insha'Allaah.

Speak to others who live there. Maybe visit the place a few times before you move permanently.

Comment

Working...
            X