Taking the hijaab off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the hijaab off

I'm going to primark to get some ordinary clothing. I don't feel sincere in these clothing.

Re: Taking the hijaab off

Why are you telling us this?
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Taking the hijaab off

Nooooo. Sis. Keep your hijab on. You need to hide your beauty for the sake of Allah Azzawajal.. You are a concealed pearl.
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Last edited by Magic.; 22-08-16, 01:34 PM.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

What do you mean you dont feel sincere

Just observe hijab because it is a commandment. Feelings are not more important, but it's important to address why you feel the way you do

You should be proud to observe hijab pls

And whats hubby saying about this

Comment

Are you trolling

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              Why are you telling us this?
              I think she knows it's wrong and is just looking for motivation.

Or she is a troll. I never thought she was originally, but her recent posts have really made me think.

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
                I'm going to primark to get some ordinary clothing. I don't feel sincere in these clothing.
                Sis dont these are just bad times and things will get better - after hardship comes ease salamun 'alaykum
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

The marriage story-line was running a bit dry...

Comment

Me too it gets hard sometimes because of the stares and mean comments but i feel so comfortable
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                      I think she knows it's wrong and is just looking for motivation.

Or she is a troll. I never thought she was originally, but her recent posts have really made me think.
                      Then why not say that?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        Then why not say that?
                        Wouldn't get as much attention as saying "I'm taking my hijab off"

Comment

if you reply to ur threads i will take this more seriously. it just seems like trolling
                          Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                            Wouldn't get as much attention as saying "I'm taking my hijab off"
                            That is.... true.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                              Sis dont these are just bad times and things will get better - with hardship comes ease salamun 'alaykum
                              Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Working...
                              X