Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A strand of hair on my cheek

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    No need to panic but I agree with the members who advised you to see your doctor first, you should do this asap. This needs to be done especially if the mole changes in appearance. Keep an eye out on whether it is getting bigger or not and if it feels itchy.

Don't get rid of it yourself.
    No need to worry. I'm not panicking. The mole is not cancerous as I've had it for many many years. It's round and evenly shaped and doesn't look weird. I have no problem with it.
    Documentin operssion against muslims
    Memorization methods for the Qur'an
    Learn arabic for free
    IOU - free courses, SeekersHub - free courses
    sunnah.com

Comment

Re: A strand of hair on my cheek

Originally posted by Akhdar View Post
      No need to worry. I'm not panicking. The mole is not cancerous as I've had it for many many years. It's round and evenly shaped and doesn't look weird. I have no problem with it.
      Yh man leave the mole alone idk why ppl here are afraid of them

Just shave those hairs on your cheeks don't pluck them, some madhhabs don't consider cheek hairs part of the beard atleast I'm aware this is the Hanafi position http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa-birmingham/20095

IF you don't follow that opinion I guess you should just trim it or leave it if you see it as part of the beard
      Better to ask a scholar don't take my word for it

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
      Cut the mole bro, order some tools from eBay, surgical stuff is cheap on there.
      Record it and post the video here.
      Dude it's a small mole it isn't harmful, I think moles look nice I have a few on my face too so don't talk about cuttin it off :freedom:
      And self surgery is not a good idea what if he cuts too deep T_T
      Last edited by Qiyamah; 21-08-16, 10:48 PM.
      “Do not commit injustice, because injustice is darkness on the Day of Judgment." (Sahih Muslim)
      They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Working...
      X