Have you been blessed with unexpected money? Share your story please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been blessed with unexpected money? Share your story please

I am in desperate need of money for school.
    Long story short I have no choice but to chose this school in the US where I am given no financial help from the government. The cost is $20,000 for a year. I have worked and saved but have about $10,000 more to go.

I really want to finish my education. I was expelled from my previous university because I had PTSD and accidentally attacked a student thinking he was the guy who assaulted me. The school dismissed me and I failed to appeal the expulsion befire the deadline. It is on my transcript now. This nursing program is private and will not look at my old school transcripts which say I was expelled. I will have a shot at a career in the thing I love the most. I am currently working but I with other expenses I have not been saving enough.

I was thinking of doing something haraam to make the remaining money I need. But I am so afraid that I just don't want to.
    My question is will Allah help me? Has anyone ever been blessed with money during a hard time in their life? I just need support from my Ummah so I have faith.

I feel that if I do gain haraam money I will loose in other things in life

Re: Have you been blessed with unexpected money? Share your story please

No I don't have a story but you shouldn't resort to haram
    If you do what barakah would there be in you studies and eventual career? You'll most likely wind up miserable

Be patient and inshaallah things will work out and know that if they don't there is a wisdom behind it. Perhaps Allah intends something better for you
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Re: Have you been blessed with unexpected money? Share your story please

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      No I don't have a story but you shouldn't resort to haram
      If you do what barakah would there be in you studies and eventual career? You'll most likely wind up miserable

Be patient and inshaallah things will work out and know that if they don't there is a wisdom behind it. Perhaps Allah intends something better for you
      ^^ Exactly.
      “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Working...
      X