No announcement yet.

I got this urgent whatsapp message....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got this urgent whatsapp message....

Fwd.
Asalamalaikum brothers and sisters
    Wanted to let you know if there is anyone who would be able to foster 4 asian ethnicity muslim children aged 9 ..7..5 and 14 months siblings as it is an urgent need to find muslim foster carers…really good rate once assessed…In borough of Tower Hamlets.
If you know anyone I will give you social workers contact number.
Otherwise they will be given to none muslim family.
Contact +447538485889
    Pass it on to all groups in shaa Allah if possible

It is tower hamlets council
    https://m.facebook.com/NewhamMuslimWomen/

[MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] [MENTION=19762]-Jibril-[/MENTION]

If you know anyone pass it along

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Re: I got this urgent whatsapp message....

:salams

Oh no. I pray that they find a good Muslim family to care for them.

I know some children (an Afghan boy in my little sister's class), he lives with non-Muslims and eats pork and stuff. It's sad.

Comment

in sha allah will pass message on

so sad :(
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        Fwd.
Asalamalaikum brothers and sisters
        Wanted to let you know if there is anyone who would be able to foster 4 asian ethnicity muslim children aged 9 ..7..5 and 14 months siblings as it is an urgent need to find muslim foster carers…really good rate once assessed…In borough of Tower Hamlets.
If you know anyone I will give you social workers contact number.
Otherwise they will be given to none muslim family.
Contact +447538485889
        Pass it on to all groups in shaa Allah if possible

It is tower hamlets council
        https://m.facebook.com/NewhamMuslimWomen/

@Muslima London @-Jibril-

If you know anyone pass it along
        I got someone that can help inn sha Allah, I'll see if he can take over this case.
        There is rest only in the aakhira.
        Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
        and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
        then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
        That's right, a nude dog.
        The Deepweb is disgusting.
        - Unknown -

Links
        The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
        Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

We need more muslim forster parents
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Salam,

This is really sad, its very upsetting for the children, I hope their case gets resolved quickly.
            “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
              Salam,

This is really sad, its very upsetting for the children, I hope their case gets resolved quickly.
              i knkew a mom who lost both her children that way. after her divorce, she had got very depressed and just couldn't meet their needs. alhamdulillah they spent time with a foster family and then were sent to Bangladesh where their khala looked after them.

Comment

Lets say that you live in a three bedroom apartment.Obviously one fo the requirement to become a foster parent you need a spare room.But lets say the family can share a room and allow the child to stay in their own room. Would this be allowed?
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  i knkew a mom who lost both her children that way. after her divorce, she had got very depressed and just couldn't meet their needs. alhamdulillah they spent time with a foster family and then were sent to Bangladesh where their khala looked after them.
                  This seems like a complicated one, how sad that is, and the children suffer in the process. I hope the mother does have access now :(
                  “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

This seems like a complicated one, how sad that is, and the children suffer in the process. I hope the mother does have access now :(
                    i dont think so :(

her depression was very deep. i dont thikn she could shake out of it so quickly

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                      Lets say that you live in a three bedroom apartment.Obviously one fo the requirement to become a foster parent you need a spare room.But lets say the family can share a room and allow the child to stay in their own room. Would this be allowed?

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ded&highlight=

Think 4th flyer or something has email contacts of councils sister for fostering questions ,they might help inshaallah.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                        :salams

Oh no. I pray that they find a good Muslim family to care for them.

I know some children (an Afghan boy in my little sister's class), he lives with non-Muslims and eats pork and stuff. It's sad.
                        Ameen
                        Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        in sha allah will pass message on

so sad :(
                        Jazakllah khairan
                        Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                        I got someone that can help inn sha Allah, I'll see if he can take over this case.
                        Jazakallah khairan bro
                        Salam,

Ameen lets hope so inshaallah

Comment

:jkk: muzzy
                          What if you can't take all four children? This is so sad.
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                            :jkk: muzzy
                            What if you can't take all four children? This is so sad.
                            Waiyakki sis,
                            Think you can adopt separately,but since they are siblings would prefer staying together inshaallah.
                            I understand four children is not the easiest ,if atleast two or three close families can come forward it would be perfect.

Comment

Adding [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION], [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION]

Plesee pass it on to your contacts as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X