Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim politicians

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The only type western politics attracts is the immoral, and deceitful types. Hypocrites and those without a spine join in the political game.

Yet these Muskims think they've at last become British because they have a representative in the Commons.

What a laugh.

Could there ever be a Muslim politician true to his religion, in the west I wonder.

Re: Muslim politicians

You'll see they vote to bomb muslims and supporting gay marriage while condemning "terrorism" and discouraging "radicalization". Also taking the title "sir".

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
      You'll see they vote to bomb muslims and supporting gay marriage while condemning "terrorism" and discouraging "radicalization". Also taking the title "sir".
      When that Sadiq guy became mayor of London these Muslims were going crazy. One I spoke to thought it was a good thing. Even Muslims from Muslim countries with whom I spoke confirmed this belief.
      It's strange how they cannot understand the entire institution is corrupt so what then of the one a part of it? I guess they suppose parliament confers its member autonomy in everything.

Sadiq Khan is all for gay marriage.

Aha it's hilarious how this one Muslim MP made some unkind remarks about Israel back in 2014. She however retracted her words when it was discovered recently, and apologised. Some other Muslim MP did the same and his apology was, Israel is a place that gives hope and light or something.

And some western Muslims clap their hands and nod their heads in agreement.

Comment

how can you keep your religion in uk politics?
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
          When that Sadiq guy became mayor of London these Muslims were going crazy. One I spoke to thought it was a good thing. Even Muslims from Muslim countries with whom I spoke confirmed this belief.
          It's strange how they cannot understand the entire institution is corrupt so what then of the one a part of it? I guess they suppose parliament confers its member autonomy in everything.

Sadiq Khan is all for gay marriage.

Aha it's hilarious how this one Muslim MP made some unkind remarks about Israel back in 2014. She however retracted her words when it was discovered recently, and apologised. Some other Muslim MP did the same and his apology was, Israel is a place that gives hope and light or something.

And some western Muslims clap their hands and nod their heads in agreement.
          Some muslims need to grow backbone. If you want to be a politician you need to please the "group" who is now dominating the world politics. You need to be "progressive" more and "muslim" less. We're proud of something that is actually vindictive and can be compared a treachery.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
              By just having a muslim name.

Comment

Najashi was a Muslim ruler. He kept his faith a secret, if he was around today it wouldn't take a second for someone to make takfeer on him given that he didn't implement shariah In the land he ruled. Just something to think about

Comment

Firstly, no one is making takfir so if you wish for me to consider something make it relevant.

Secondly, this isn't about implementing the Shariah as that would be impossible when the non-Muslims are in charge. So I wouldn't ask for that as that would just be delusion and unreasonableness on my part.

This is about Muslims entering into these institutions knowing full well what sacrifices they'll have to make. And this is about those Muslims who trust that these Muslim politicians are to be rejoiced over.

Comment

Najashi was a muslim not a munafiq, how many similar traits you'll find between him amd modern politicians?

Comment

Firstly, no one is making takfir so if you wish for me to consider something make it relevant.

Secondly, this isn't about implementing the Shariah as that would be impossible when the non-Muslims are in charge. So I wouldn't ask for that as that would just be delusion and unreasonableness on my part.

This is about Muslims entering into these institutions knowing full well what sacrifices they'll have to make. And this is about those Muslims who trust that these Muslim politicians are to be rejoiced over.
                      We rely on them because they are our "representatives" but they barely have the time to look into us. All the issues they are dancing with are related to the marginalisation of muslims.

Comment

You are expecting just politicians in west while east needs it more...Come to asia and observe our politicians...You ll forget muslims in west.
                        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                          You are expecting just politicians in west while east needs it more...Come to asia and observe our politicians...You ll forget muslims in west.
                          Eh? I don't want Muslim politicians in the west. Wherever you got that idea from.

Comment

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
                            We rely on them because they are our "representatives" but they barely have the time to look into us. All the issues they are dancing with are related to the marginalisation of muslims.
                            Why dont some good muslims come forth?? Someone with good vocal cords and not corrupt either...??
                            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Eh? I don't want Muslim politicians in the west. Wherever you got that idea from.
                              Unfirtunately somehow we also rely on muslims over there regarding islamic world wide views and relations to islamic countries...regarding concerns of war ,trade etc...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X