My father and abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father and abuse

My father has been abusing me for all my life and only recently he ahs started to abuse my mother and at one point my mother was screaming for me to call the police. So i walked out my room to find him choking her and i ran down in a panic and called the police as soon as the police came everything was more calm but they took my father and he stayed in the cell he is going to get chargeed and my mother beleive its her fault and i truely believe i have ruined the life of my father and he will hate me for ever and that i have done haram by calling the police. I am so scared and believe that i have commited harram and my father will never forgive me. If he gets charged everything will cahnge and i think he will hate me foreve because specificly i remebered before he was taking away he said to me "******(name) Look what you have done you have now kicked me out the house." I am in deep depression i feel i have done a greate wrong. Please tell me what i have done and whether it was need or what you would do and help me try and get out of thid deep depression and for if it is right.

Re: My father and abuse

Relax brother u did the right thing for all u know ur dad could have killed ur mum. Ur mum certainly felt that way thats why she screamed at u to call police.

Don't worry ur dad will forgive u for he will understand it was only a spur of moment natural reaction on ur part

And u did a great thing for I think ur dad will think twice now before he lays hands on ur mum. Ur first duty is towards ur mum. To defend her :up:

Comment

You did the right thing. It could have been a different story. Obvious it's not a normal everyday occurrence so you feel scared and confused. Have sabr and pray that things work out for the best and no harms come to your family, your mother especially.
      https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

calling the police when at risk is not haraam brother

Comment

you did the right thing. Don't make the mistake of letting that monster back into your life. Keeping your mother alive is more important than his feelings being hurt because he can't beat you anymore and has been caught red handed.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

:salams

Calling police is not haram when in danger. It is best that you call police when in danger anyway than go head on. you did the right thing. may Allah :swt: guide your father and keep you all safe and sound. Ameen.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

If your father has been abusing you all your life, why did you suffer in silence until now ? Was your mother merely a silent spectator when he was abusing you ? Did she ever try to prevent him ?

Brother, this is not normal behaviour for a father by any chance. Too many abusers take advantage of their victim's silence as helplessness & increase the abuse.

I'm sure you don't have much love or respect after suffering years of continuous abuse but he has scared you so much into believing you're a bad son if you don't let him do as he wishes that you're defending him even when he tried to kill your mother. He is the one who needs to beg for forgiveness from his family, not the other way round.

I think you're badly scarred & carry deep psychological wounds. You need to get help as well.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X