Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lads, what hairstyle?

Originally posted by zantz View Post

but ik what your talking about dem fresh bengalis that have long fringes and short sides look so gay lol
    so gross bro I swear ahaha. And good, may Allah reward you :up:

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    [MENTION=101256]srahman33[/MENTION] whats with the haqqani vibe bro? did you give bayah to a pir saab? lol

Bayah to a pir? You insult me. I am the damn pir, fool!

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
      Yhh but you dont do that at first and when you cut hair using the mirror everything is confusing so left is right and left is right lol

No afaik some sheikhs say no because its imitating the immoral people but i see so many good muslims with that now, so can you really say that..? Plus one sheikh was sayin even when you have long hair(pullback) the hair at the back is gonna be shorter than the hair at the front - but thats still considered permissable
      dw bro im just generally chatting not having a go at you lol

tbh ive always thought it was suppose to be level, as in you cant even have it like even a grade lower on each sides Allahu Alam

once you get used to a hair clipper you wont want any barber touching your beard

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
      so gross bro I swear ahaha. And good, may Allah reward you :up:

Bayah to a pir? You insult me. I am the damn pir, fool!
      admit it, you got downgraded from pir saab to mureed lool

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

admit it, you got downgraded from pir saab to mureed lool
        :shock:

No, that would never happen. I would rather quit the Haqqani scene and live out the rest of my life in solitary exile than become a mureed, The idea! I spent my life working my way up the ranks and I will not be a mureed anymore.

Comment

Is getting the sides a number 3 or 4 wrong?

Just asking, us Asians, most of us don't suit long hair lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            I'm trying to gain good weight, not a pot belly.
            Yeh don't do that cos then you'll look like a bhudda
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Airo123` View Post
              So lads, what hairstyle do you have?

I heard its wrong to have really short sides and long on the top, so I've trimmed it to the same side growing it out.

I'm also growing my beard and my hair, my hair is thick. Is it best to have short hair?

What do you guys have? What looks better, like not too much hair everywhere lol
              Grow it.

Be a dude on a surfing board because it's totally and radically awesome. Long hair is cool and I don't know why people don't grow their hair. You can always cut it off. Depends on your face shape as well.

It's high maintenance though. Are you ready to look after it?

One of my brothers wanted to grow his hair but my dad always gets him to cut it off lol it's an Asian dad thing I suppose
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                Grow it.

Be a dude on a surfing board because it's totally and radically awesome. Long hair is cool and I don't know why people don't grow their hair. You can always cut it off. Depends on your face shape as well.

It's high maintenance though. Are you ready to look after it?

One of my brothers wanted to grow his hair but my dad always gets him to cut it off lol it's an Asian dad thing I suppose
                I used to have long hair on the top with the sides short, I was able to maintain it. But now I'm currently in the stages of growing all of it however Asian hair puffs out from the sides.

Think I might grow it and see what happens, Inshallah going to Saudi so will be shaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Airo123` View Post
                  I used to have long hair on the top with the sides short, I was able to maintain it. But now I'm currently in the stages of growing all of it however Asian hair puffs out from the sides.

Think I might grow it and see what happens, Inshallah going to Saudi so will be shaving.
                  out coconut or argan oil on it if you don't already, it'll tame the hair
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    out coconut or argan oil on it if you don't already, it'll tame the hair
                    I'll try that thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      thats why Allah swt blessed us with showers

good :up: ask [MENTION=56373]noobz[/MENTION] how to gain weight - I think he's a fatty
                      tip 1

its easier to gain weight if ur 30.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        tip 1

its easier to gain weight if ur 30.
                        [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] - there u go, just wait a little while
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] - there u go, just wait a little while
                          I never suspected [MENTION=56373]noobz[/MENTION] would be that old.

Comment

Working...
                          X