• Show
Clear All

Re: How is Music haram?

Originally posted by lilOlympi View Post
    how does it harden the heart lol

it allows people to express themselves.
    I already explained

If it us haram than it will affect your heart

Also music can distract building a relationship within Quran and people start to love music more than the Quran though my first answer should be sufficient
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      I already explained

If it us haram than it will affect your heart

Also music can distract building a relationship within Quran and people start to love music more than the Quran though my first answer should be sufficient
      Okay, "because they said so", Yes because the right thing for everybody to do is to follow something blindly because someone said so.

If I did that, I would have been dead by now, I need actual evidence besides for a few bad apples ruining the whole bunch.

Comment

Okay, "because they said so", Yes because the right thing for everybody to do is to follow something blindly because someone said so.

If I did that, I would have been dead by now, I need actual evidence besides for a few bad apples ruining the whole bunch.
        Ate you Muslim? I will find the evidence for you then

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          Ate you Muslim? I will find the evidence for you then
          Yes I am Muslim, and I will follow Allah, but to say simply "because they said so" is silly,

Comment

Yes I am Muslim, and I will follow Allah, but to say simply "because they said so" is silly,
            Not necessarily because it is part of faith to know there is wisdom behind the commands of Allah and his messenger (saw) however, you wish to see the process of behind the wisdom which shows you're a student of knowledge which is good.

Our first intention should to obey Allah and his messenger and know there is a wisdom

Ephemeral reader

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]i

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Music takes you away from the remembrance of Allah
                It affects you mentally like a drug does and that's why you should stay away from it. I know this because may Allah forgive me, years ago I used to listen to music when I was much younger. But since I quit it, I saw the change. Music is so evil I swear. It's the same with movies and tv shows; I used to also watch them in the past and I see how it affects your way of thinking.

Problem with these things is that they also influence you in such a way where you start to take sins lightly and these sins become acceptable to you.

Stay away from music and remember if you give it up for the sake of Allah, then surely Allah will reward you :up:

Listen to the Qur'an instead and also at the end of a khatam at Ramadan when the imaams make those dua, so nice to listen to. Listen to these and you'll feel better trust me.
                :السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Comment

Working...
                X