Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Responding rudely to people

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
    Yeah.You reminded me of ''This is water'' concept...
    Wassat
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Wassat
      Check up on it.It's by David foster Wallace he has written some brilliant books. Ran out of rep, I wanted to send you a rep.
      Last edited by Silent being; 24-07-16, 09:58 PM.
      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Check up on it.It's by David foster Wallace he has written some brilliant books. Ran out of rep, I wanted to send you a rep.
        Ok :jkk: I will iA :)
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

:salams

:jkk:

Comment

Nice reminder

But my inner nastiness has been wanting to come out lately. So hard to bite my tongue

Comment

But btw this is why u ppl are so special

cos u pretty much hate everyone so when u like someone it feels really special

and ppl like me feel like we have some kind of responsibility to show u that the world isn't all as bad as u think it is lol
              That is strangely flattering.

Comment

Lol I listened to it and it was so good

like I could relate to so much.... Being an adult is so weird and I don't wanna turn into a zombie type adult that just exists and doesn't live but like I really liked the part that he mentioned about worshipping different things and if we do it will never be enough and I felt like Alhamdulillah for Islam cos everytime u kinda get caught up in the world it pulls u back and centres you. Reminds u that it's all a delusion anyway.

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                That is strangely flattering.
                Lol why strangely - anyway u got f remember - ur on the borderline - sometimes I see ur posts and I think f and then sometimes when ur being all unapologetically rude lolol then I think t

Comment

Lol I listened to it and it was so good

like I could relate to so much.... Being an adult is so weird and I don't wanna turn into a zombie type adult that just exists and doesn't live but like I really liked the part that he mentioned about worshipping different things and if we do it will never be enough and I felt like Alhamdulillah for Islam cos everytime u kinda get caught up in the world it pulls u back and centres you. Reminds u that it's all a delusion anyway.

Lol why strangely - anyway u got f remember - ur on the borderline - sometimes I see ur posts and I think f and then sometimes when ur being all unapologetically rude lolol then I think t
                  I guess I alternate between the two.

Comment

Working...
                  X