X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My faith is shaken

:salams
    :start:

As you know the current events such as terrorist attacks around the world, I feel like this world has gone haywire. What do you guys think we should do? Just sit in our room and pray for the goodness of the world?

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.
    Last edited by Muz1234; 24-07-16, 12:40 PM.

Re: My faith is shaken

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

As you know the current events such as terrorist attacks around the world, I feel like this world has gone haywire. What do you guys think we should do? Just sit in our room and pray for the goodness of the world?

:wswrwb:

Worse is still to come. If your faith is shaken by this Allah knows what Dajjal could do(nuazubillah). You have to strengthen up ur iman, akhi.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Our solution is sabr and taqwa. Sabr and taqwa aren't merely just words they're actions; so make sure you practise them.
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Why should we do anything past the usual?
        And even if we should, what would we do? Go around and look for lone wolves and crazy people?
        And why would this shake your faith?
        Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Well, it has gone haywire yes. Sitting in our rooms isn't going to do anything. Imaan goes up and down for everyone. Ask Allah to keep you steadfast on Islam and obedience. Remember the hadith about a time will come where staying on Islam will be like holding a hot coal. Think of it as living in those times.

Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near! Al-Baqara 2:214
          اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

your faith is shaken by madness around the world????

lol you sound like them stupid christians! :D

Comment

He's probs a troll tryin to get u all to say stuff they can post on bbc
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                Allahu Akbar!!!!

News: man was seen saying Allahu Akbar before clicking post quick reply....
                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

give charity if you can to the victims of these events, actively reject the wrong and praise the good, do focus on yourself also to dispel doubts
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

How does an attack shake your faith?

Rather shallow and weak reason for claiming your faith is shaken

Not to mention it makes zero sense.

وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      Highly likely ukthi,

Brothers and sisters need to be aware of Trolls and kn the lookout

:jkk:
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                      X