Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can you support abortion and be religious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can you support abortion and be religious?

i wonder to kafirs ever wonder what is going to happen to the aborted fetus?

do they understand that that child will testify against them on the day of judgement?

i know there are some religious kafirs who support abortion, i wonder does it ever cross their mind???

my question is, how can you support abortion and be religious?
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Originally posted by AbuMubarak

do they understand that that child will testify against them on the day of judgement?

i know there are some religious kafirs who support abortion, i wonder does it ever cross their mind???

I don't think it is is possible to be both moral and logicly support abortion (unless you believe murder to be ok).
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

i think you can do it by turning off your brain. I do know a few christians who think abortion is ok, but not one of them will discuss it in any manner that has to do with logic or using God's word. weird, very weird

Comment

Well, abortions isnt Ok, but on some circumstances I would say it would be ok, namely if the mothers life is in danger meaning that she might die otherwise.
        In that condition saving the existing life takes precedence.
        Or if they was something serious wrong with the child, like it would have some genetic disease or disfigurement.
        In that case, abortion should be allowed.

Comment

I don't get how anyone can really support it, religious or not :( How can people just kill their own baby cos its not "convenient" for them at the time? that's so sad
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

A very interesting question: "how can you support abortion and be religious?"

First, I would like to take the time to explain my views on this topic.

I have never believed, in abortion on demand.
            The so-called Monday morning fix for having loose morals.
            The 'magic' of this SPARK of LIFE, is a precious gift created by God for a purpose, which we debate till this day yet, we each instinctively know that we wish to experience life.
            We are taught that our creator has a Kingdom awaiting us upon our successful achievement of growing up, as he has directed us.

Where I deviate from the rest of society on this topic is, I do not believe the zygote, nor the cells which are dividing are Human, up until the Brain/Mind/Heart all begin to work in concert.
            At that moment, there is a dividing line which then states, I AM HUMAN.

So, I believe in cases of Incest, Rape or the health and well being of the woman are at stake, she takes precedence, since she IS alive and HUMAN.
            This is where compromise can be found, at this division line, based upon sound science & medical discovery.
            Society must find resolve to this question and end the bitterness between the opposing views.

The other factor which was mentioned by AbuMubarak regarding;
            "that child will testify against them on the day of judgment?"
            This statement implies that both the human consciousness and spiritual soul of the individual is imbued at the same moment as the SPARK of LIFE.

Now that is, a BIG issue !

What evidence exists which makes this claim ?
            Last edited by Stanley Stunodd; 18-12-04, 03:39 PM.

Comment

stan

lets put islam aside for a quick second

if you believe in god, and you believe that you will be resurrected, who do you think qualifies for resurrection, just old people, or every soul?
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser
                Well, abortions isnt Ok, but on some circumstances I would say it would be ok, namely if the mothers life is in danger meaning that she might die otherwise.
                In that condition saving the existing life takes precedence.
                Or if they was something serious wrong with the child, like it would have some genetic disease or disfigurement.
                In that case, abortion should be allowed.
                kaiser, you are missing the main focal point of the question

what about the soul of the child? do you not believe that child will testify against them on the day of judgement?
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

stan

lets put islam aside for a quick second

if you believe in god, and you believe that you will be resurrected, who do you think qualifies for resurrection, just old people, or every soul?
                  Very good question AbuMubarak

(all religions being inclusive) I believe, each human is endowed with a fragment of God.
                  This so-called, Spark of Life, or however one wishes to express it, I believe, is our connection to our Creator.
                  While we grow and mature, we build our character and personality.
                  Our 'fragment of God' records all that we experience, what makes us who we are during this lifetime.
                  Upon each of our death, this fragment, along with our personality is ascended into the Kingdom to be judged, whether it is compatible with God, or if found not worthy, the essence of your personality is dissolved as if it never existed, and the fragment is returned to God.

As a side note, each human being receives their fragment, at the moment each becomes aware between right and wrong. ( usually around 5-7 )

Naturally, you are now asking, "But, what about the time between birth and this age?"
                  There is an explanation but, let's talk about the above at this time, OK?

:1peace:

Comment

yeah, but i am trying to understand the mindset of religious people, primarily christian, and their political leaders who proudly support abortion

there is a serious disconnect between believing in god and support for abortion
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

yeah, but i am trying to understand the mindset of religious people, primarily christian, and their political leaders who proudly support abortion

there is a serious disconnect between believing in god and support for abortion
                      Hmm? Well, I don't belong to any of those clubs so, I can't speak to how they view it.
                      Except by reviewing their WORDS and their DEEDS.

Comment

Re: how can you support abortion and be religious?

YouTube - ABORTION: The Silent Scream Part 1 2 3 4 5 COMPLETE VERSION Pro-life Anti-Abortion Video

With the advent of technology, we can now watch exactly what happens when a baby is aborted.

a 12week old infant is legally dismembered, fighting every step, as his mother has him slaughtered

its real and it will prove beyond a doubt that abortion is nothing more than murder

and for those who claim it is a "woman's right to choose" will no longer have a leg to stand on
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

fiqh or no fiqh, sucking a baby down a tube, crushing its skull and discarding its remains, you can find "halal" in that?

if a baby is not safe in the womb of its mother, then where?

sometimes a decision can be made, and the entire earth supports it, but you still know it is wrong

this is one of those things

if there ever were a situation where your heart tells you something is wrong, this is it

i dont care what mufti, sheikh, scholar, alim, etc says

unless you can give CLEAR evidence of the Prophet permitting such an act, i fail to see how one can DERIVE the legality of killing an unborn baby

even if the woman MAY die, she dies shaheed, and there are many instances of where the doctor predicted that the mother would die, and she chose to keep the baby, and she wound up living

killing the baby violates so many islamic rules and meanings of life and death, i cannot understand how any sane person could say such a thing is halal
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I think abortion should only be done in cases of rape and where the mothers life is danger, to do abortion because you got banged up and you don't want to have the child, is just disgusting. I rather spend my time talking to a brick wall then convince a femonazi on the reason why abortion is wrong, but hey you know.
                            My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

I haven't seen the video (haven't been able to access it, as I don't have an account) but the video is of a 12 week old

As far as I understand, you are not allowed to abort at all as a general rule, and this becomes absolutely even more strict after 40 days (and the video shows one after 40 days)

If you are discussing the issue about aborting it after this period, I think it is better that you consult a sheikh you trust, who may be able to give you more details in what basis scholars have devised their rulings, in terms of the lesser evils and so forth. And you could share these discussions on this thread, as i do understand where you are coming from.

It would be interesting to see how many cases there actually are where the baby needs to be aborted late due to threat to the mother, I would imagine there not to be that many in reality.

These days, in situations where the mother is at risk, post 24 weeks (or thereafter) they will deliver the baby, and it goes into intensive care - or they try to deal with the baby in the womb, even perform operations etc.
                              "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Comment

Working...
                              X