Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

    :salams

    A few days ago I finished 5 50CL bottles of Volvic water (About 12 glasses of water!). I wouldn't say I drink 12 glasses every day, But I certainly finish at least 3 bottles of water (7.5 glasses)

    So it got me thinking, how much water do the people here drink?

    Vote in the poll please and be honest
    12
    None
    0.00%
    0
    1 Glass
    8.33%
    1
    2 Glasses
    0.00%
    0
    3 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    4 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    5 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    6 Glasses
    0.00%
    0
    7 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    8 Glasses
    16.67%
    2
    9 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    10 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    11 Glasses
    8.33%
    1
    12+ Glasses
    16.67%
    2

  • #2
    Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

    I drink around 4 bottles a day, also loads of orange juice, Apple juice and carrot juice ect... So much fluids it's unreal
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


    :love:Allah:love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

      is water in tea included? if so maybe 8 glasses
      if not then two ish
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

        Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        is water in tea included? if so maybe 8 glasses
        if not then two ish
        Hmmmm

        Just water on its own

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

          i never really kept a record of how much water i drink :scratch:

          well i drink about 5-6 glasses in case if i'm working out or playing basketball ....other than that about 3-4 glasses daily.....

          so its between 10-13

          i guess i'll just pick 11....yeah...

          EDIT: this was a very wild guess..i seriously have no idea how much i drink.... i just drink water when i'm thirsty
          Last edited by meentajir; 10-07-16, 12:12 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

            I just push back Aquafina, I dont count m8

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

              1 - 1.5 litres of water a day.

              Not sure how much glasses that would be.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                i never really kept a record of how much water i drink :scratch:

                well i drink about 5-6 glasses in case if i'm working out or playing basketball ....other than that about 3-4 glasses daily.....

                so its between 10-13

                i guess i'll just pick 11....yeah...

                EDIT: this was a very wild guess..i seriously have no idea how much i drink.... i just drink water when i'm thirsty
                Wait if you said you 3-4 glasses daily, how are you picking 11 lol :rotfl:

                Originally posted by lilOlympi View Post
                I just push back Aquafina, I dont count m8
                Huh? You push back?

                Originally posted by Lila View Post
                1 - 1.5 litres of water a day.

                Not sure how much glasses that would be.
                5-7 glasses

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                  Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                  Wait if you said you 3-4 glasses daily, how are you picking 11 lol :rotfl:
                  i said i drink 3-4 glasses apart from those i drink while playing basketball or working out.

                  so 3/4+5/6= approx 11 (my calculations lol)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                    Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                    i said i drink 3-4 glasses apart from those i drink while playing basketball or working out.

                    so 3/4+5/6= approx 11 (my calculations lol)
                    Oh right I understand now lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                      :salams

                      I don't know how many glasses but about 1.5 litres to 2 litres.
                      "Let the days do as they please
                      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                      Do not despair due to the events of the past
                      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                      - Imam Shafi'i

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                        Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                        :salams

                        I don't know how many glasses but about 1.5 litres to 2 litres.
                        7-9 Glasses.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                          I LOVE water....I have atleast 4l a day which is roughly 14/15 glasses....

                          Alhamdulillah for this beautiful ni'mat ya Allah :love:
                          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                            Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                            I LOVE water....I have atleast 4l a day which is roughly 14/15 glasses....

                            Alhamdulillah for this beautiful ni'mat ya Allah :love:
                            Alhamdulillah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Roughly How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday???

                              Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              is water in tea included? if so maybe 8 glasses
                              if not then two ish
                              Be careful bro. I used to drink 6-7 mugs of tea daily. Used to make it in the morning and keep it in thermoflask to drink over the day. Then I got severe Gastric(GERD to be specific). Had to take medication for months.

                              Too much tea is bad for the stomach.

                              I average 1-2 cups of tea nowadays.
                              Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X