Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters how do you work out?

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

so you must have kettlebells to use that kettleworxs right?

I think you can substitute them for dumbbells too, though u can get kettlebells pretty cheap..
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Dumbels, ankle weights, i wish i could afford a situp bench and a crosstrainer but i dont even have place to put that lol if i had my own housr and some money I'd get a home gym lol but not rnn
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        I'll stick to my hula hoops

Or even better bhangra :mujahida: 100% desi

Belly dancing is good for flexibility but it's just not my thing.
        I cant hula hoop i never could lol i didn't fit in hahah we did jump rope in school though and the thing with the elastic band Click image for larger version

Name:	af2003497eebc90e3bd8721d07999c9f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	10763002
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          I'll stick to my hula hoops

Or even better bhangra :mujahida: 100% desi

Belly dancing is good for flexibility but it's just not my thing.
          hula hoops, seriously? lol

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          I think you can substitute them for dumbbells too, though u can get kettlebells pretty cheap..
          its the vinyl ones that are the cheapy ones, the cast iron ones generally cost a bit more...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
            I found it really hard...... There was nothing pervy about it.... It was simply a workout.
            I want to try. Did you use a non music sound track?
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Working...
            X