Clear All

• Sisters how do you work out?

Gym is haram :(

What else can you do, there is only so much walking will do for you

Re: Sisters how do you work out?

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post

Some legit execises that can help burn extra caloroes in ramadan...though i dont do sehri cept a tablet lol...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post

treadmill at home , swimming if u have a pool , aerobis .... tons of stuff.... this is what my mom n wife do
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Some gyms are 24 hour. If you have mahram, go at a later time where it's empty

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Currently, I am just trying to get fit and working on running and fighting exercises. Hoping to take mma soon insha Allah. Just getting fit, you mostly want cardio/aerobics that get your heart pumping and skin glisten. Running and fighting have their own workouts

I am also trying to gain weight. I hear that muscle workouts is best for that so push ups and things that really make your muscle burn. I will do as much as I can without equipment inshaAllah. Then we'll see what happens...I hope to find a gym.....
        If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
        “Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

There are some Women only gyms.
          Last edited by Pink123; 02-07-16, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I do a number of HiT workouts a day. Easily doable. Only takes 15-20min

I was trained by a trainer on how to do them effectively. And I actually prefer it to going to the gym. It's more effective. And that's despite the fact I live next to a women's only gym.
            https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

I think for weight loss and toning walking, squats, wall sitting, the plank, leg raising, sit-ups with weights ought to be enough, all of them can be done at home without much hassle and/or noise(if you have a super-squeaky floor) & jumping.
              Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Sisters how do you work out?

Do insanity [MENTION=5711]bismillah[/MENTION] at home
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                  Insanity is way too hard. I couldn't get past day 3
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

u can buy exercise equipment and work out at home....however....(LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY).....I WOULD PREFER YOU BUY A TRAMPOLINE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      the first time i tried it cudnt get past the first ten minutes but after the failed attemptes you get better and that's the prrof that insanity improves ur fitness
                      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

a.a
                        are a fitness freak which i am i get constant requests to work out with sisters here i turn them down simply:
                        but a tread mill/bike or team up with neighbours or hire out a local pool which we did in leicester for muslim women only to keep fit
                        im sure muslima can organise and set up a local gym for loadies only this will become a daawa centre too !
                        as for diet poor eating habits no wonder according to stats the highest heart diseases are in asian communities that was way back in late 1990s....
                        thats sums up in short
                        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                          Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          yea insanity aint no joke, big respect to anyone who completes the whole 60 days

you lot tried any other of these home workouts?

Comment

None of this insanity stuff for me.

Drink your doodh, eat your nuts and play football.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              None of this insanity stuff for me.

Drink your doodh, eat your nuts and play football.
                              doodh wala lool

Comment

Working...
                              X