• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kya
    replied
    Re: Male Infertility

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    So should the wife divorce him and marry someone fertile instead?
    I would highly suggest against it. There are couples who have kids after 10 years or trying, even on this board there was a brother who wrote his aunt had kid after 18 years of trying. I have a cousin who divorced her husband of 8 years, per her mothers suggestion, because he was infertile. She married someone new with in a year but its been 7 years and they still don't have any kid. The entire family suggested against the divorce but her family thought it was best. Now whenever anyone ask my aunt or my cousin about kids, she finally submitted to Allah's will and answers "when/if Allah wants, I will have kid".

Infertility is a test for this duniyha, just like wealth is a test. Some are tested by having kids while other are tested without

Leave a comment:

• T.C.
    replied

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
    I use all my forum powers to forbid u sisters from talking about this ... It's scary
    And there are no threads about female infertility and no male has suggested or given on those threads of getting divorce andd/or getting another wife? Suddenly it is male infertility and it is forbidden to talk about?!!!

There is only entire pharmaceutical companies making a fortune on male infertility medication, and specialty doctors and hospitals ffor male infertility. But of course it does not happen, it's a fairy tail.

Not much respect for women on this board. Time to go.
    Last edited by T.C.; 14-07-16, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    replied

I use all my forum powers to forbid u sisters from talking about this ... It's scary

Leave a comment:

• One girl
    replied

May we never be infertile, male or female, in shaa Allah. It is indeed a very difficult problem. Though the wife is always the first suspect by families and the husband is encouraged to take a second wife immediately. Don't know how it is when it's the other way around.

Leave a comment:

• Comrox
    replied

Originally posted by Hiba7
    Infertility in males...
    Please I think its a joke!
    Males have infertility problems as well as females.

Leave a comment:

• DaughterOfAdam
    replied

So should the wife divorce him and marry someone fertile instead?

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Male infertility can also be related to smoking, alchole and drugs intake.. It's important to remember that these are unhealthy and will damage your ability to produce a good amount of semen.
    Also eating unhealthy will be damaging and also depression.. Anything that bothers you and makes you feel unwell should be avoided.
    Live happy and healthy inshallah

Leave a comment:

• SumitaSofat
    started a topic Male Infertility

Male Infertility

Infertility in male is mostly caused by sperm reproduction problem. In some cases, male is also responsible for the cause of no having baby. Sperms play a vital role in making the fertilization process inside the woman. This is the main reproductive system in male which is responsible for making a woman pregnant.

Sperm related problem like low amount of seminal fluid is released or sometime null is produced. Sometime sperms are released but their motility is not good. Sperm motility refers to the flow and movement of sperms that they do not swim. When the movement of sperms is not present then they are not able to mix with eggs and this obstructs in fertilization process. With this cause, you are not able to conceive.

Infertility in male can increase the chances of testicular cancer. It can also increase the risk for melanoma skin cancer, and prostate cancers. Those who are having low concentration of sperms, the risk of testicular cancer are 10 times higher.

Test Tube Baby Centre in Punjab
Working...
X