Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money does a married couple need to make ends meet in atlanta, ga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money does a married couple need to make ends meet in atlanta, ga?

I want to know how much money I need to support me and my future wife, here in Atlanta, USA.....

Re: How much money does a married couple need to make ends meet in atlanta, ga?

[MENTION=137843]Atwork.[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      [MENTION=137843]Atwork.[/MENTION]
      brother, if you don't mind, could you please answer the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        I don't live in Atlanta, so I can't.

Comment

What kind of life-style do you want? Where you wanna live? Inside the ATL or close to ATL in the suburbs?

Last edited by Atwork.; 29-06-16, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwork. View Post
            What kind of life-style do you want? Where you wanna live? Inside the ATL or close to ATL in the suburbs?
            close to atl in the suburbs....and I want enough that my wife would want to move away from turkey to marry me.....(preferably my cousin serra)

Comment

close to atl in the suburbs....and I want enough that my wife would want to move away from turkey to marry me.....(preferably my cousin serra)
              housing in the suburbs are $50,000 buy and if you want to rent it would cost $1,200 a month. so you would want minimum $40,000 salary to have a basic life with maybe some left over for vacations.

i don't think people would move just because you make money, hell you wouldn't want to marry such people.

Comment

housing in the suburbs are $50,000 buy and if you want to rent it would cost $1,200 a month. so you would want minimum $40,000 salary to have a basic life with maybe some left over for vacations.

i don't think people would move just because you make money, hell you wouldn't want to marry such people.
                so would I have my wife work, borrow from an Islamic bank, work on the side, etc. what do I do to make ends meet? the average graduate school student salary in emory is between 22,000 and 26-27,000 a year

Comment

so would I have my wife work, borrow from an Islamic bank, work on the side, etc. what do I do to make ends meet? the average graduate school student salary in emory is between 22,000 and 26-27,000 a year
                  live in the ghetto in clarkston or memorial. Also the average salary for a emory graduate is waaay more than 27k. but even if it is 27k, its managable. you just hope you don't have any problems

Comment

would it be undignified to have my wife work as well as me? or should I work other jobs on the side? or should I borrow money?

Comment

live in the ghetto in clarkston or memorial. Also the average salary for a emory graduate is waaay more than 27k. but even if it is 27k, its managable. you just hope you don't have any problems
                      but I don't wanna live in the ghetto........and what's the memorial?

Comment

would it be undignified to have my wife work as well as me? or should I work other jobs on the side? or should I borrow money?
                        i don't know, you need to make those decisions on your own. it's your life. Borrow from where? there are no Muslim interest-free banks in Atlanta and you don't have anything to assure banks you would return their money.

Comment

i don't know, you need to make those decisions on your own. it's your life. Borrow from where? there are no Muslim interest-free banks in Atlanta and you don't have anything to assure banks you would return their money.
                          can you provide a link that says emory grad students make more than 27k? or some other evidence? and what's the memorial?

Comment

but I don't wanna live in the ghetto........and what's the memorial?
                            you would save thousands. also, if you don't have kids, it's really not that much of a problem. Memorial is a stretch of road that has a bunch of $400 2 bed apartments. it isn't the ghetto but it is some-what outside it.

Comment

can you provide a link that says emory grad students make more than 27k? or some other evidence? and what's the memorial?
                              http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...versity/Salary

the lowest reported salary is $43k

Comment

Working...
                              X