• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shay5
    replied
    Re: Update on my brother and I...Need duas

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    UPDATE: I asked him if he was still not in the mood, and he just whispered, "fat ***" I officially give up....
    .....I just spat out my tea reading this....May Allah reunite you two brothers and bring harmony in your home...ameen

Leave a comment:

• bismillaah
    replied

:( i ask allaah to reward you for your goodness, and rectify your relationship with your brother and father ameen, make duaa also yourself in these last few days of ramadhan

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

UPDATE: I asked him if he was still not in the mood, and he just whispered, "fat ***" I officially give up....

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    started a topic Update on my brother and I...Need duas

Update on my brother and I...Need duas

I told you guys about how my brother and I haven't been on speaking terms for years....he's now 15 and I'm 17...my mother claimed that he wanted to talk to me but wants me to initiate it, but I was afraid he would get mad or swear at me like he often does, like by calling me a fat *** or fat **** .....but today, after he returned from engineering camp which lasted 9 days, I said, "Hey, how was camp?" and he just said, "I'm not in the mood," and I said, "what?" and he repeated himself politely, which could possibly mean we are heading in the right direction...please make dua for me to be on better terms with my brother.....
Working...
X