Update on my brother and I...Need duas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my brother and I...Need duas

I told you guys about how my brother and I haven't been on speaking terms for years....he's now 15 and I'm 17...my mother claimed that he wanted to talk to me but wants me to initiate it, but I was afraid he would get mad or swear at me like he often does, like by calling me a fat *** or fat **** .....but today, after he returned from engineering camp which lasted 9 days, I said, "Hey, how was camp?" and he just said, "I'm not in the mood," and I said, "what?" and he repeated himself politely, which could possibly mean we are heading in the right direction...please make dua for me to be on better terms with my brother.....

Re: Update on my brother and I...Need duas

UPDATE: I asked him if he was still not in the mood, and he just whispered, "fat ***" I officially give up....

Comment

:( i ask allaah to reward you for your goodness, and rectify your relationship with your brother and father ameen, make duaa also yourself in these last few days of ramadhan

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        UPDATE: I asked him if he was still not in the mood, and he just whispered, "fat ***" I officially give up....
        .....I just spat out my tea reading this....May Allah reunite you two brothers and bring harmony in your home...ameen
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
        X