Birmingham Circumcisions done by Dr Mohammed Naseem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham Circumcisions done by Dr Mohammed Naseem

Anyone had their son circumcised by Mohammed Naseem at Birmingham Mosque?

My half-son had the same done many years ago but I was in hospital with after-pregnancy problems when it happened.

Anyone know what technique he used? Did he use a clamp or just went at it with a scapel?

Just wondering what exactly my half son had done. Anyone else had their son done by Naseem?

Re: Birmingham Circumcisions done by Dr Mohammed Naseem

Originally posted by sd456
    Wouldn't it have been better to not circumcise him so he can decide for himself and get the credit for adhering to the sunnah? Now you took that choice away from him. And yes i have heard of this man you speak of. He has very crude methods without anesthetic.
    No it wouldn't have been better.

Comment

Im waiting for the second half of your response
      Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaleedbt
        I thought circumcision was supposed to be left in the barbaric past. People love bringing up the fact that female circumcision is bad ignoring that its part of the sunnah but not male circumcision because its part of the "sunnah." Talk about double standard. And Mohammed Naseem is not a real doctor. I've personally know 3 people with botched circumcisions from him.
        "Barbaric past"

Do you know that they did a study in a Sub-Saharan African country looking at the effects of circumcision on preventing HIV contraction. They had two groups, a group that they offered circumcision to and a group that they didn't. The benefits became so clear that they were ethically unable to complete the trial as planned and had to offer the uncircumcised group circumcision.

Comment

Please go ahead and show me this "study"
          It was a little difficult to find that particular study, because there were so many studies with the same outcome, but I found it in the end. Here you go:

http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicin...l.pmed.0020298

At the interim analysis, the RR was 0.37 in the intervention group, as compared with the control group, with a p value of 0.00073, below the threshold value. The Data and Safety Monitoring Board advised the investigators to interrupt the trial and offer circumcision to the control group, who were then asked to come to the investigation centre, where MC [male circumcision] was advised and proposed. The database corresponding to planned visits up to 30 April 2005 was then analyzed, and the results are presented in this paper. Because the study was interrupted, some participants did not have a full follow-up on that date, and their visits that were not yet completed are described as “planned” in this article.
          In simple English, in the summary for patients:
          However, after 14 months, the number of new infections in the control group (49) was so much greater than the number in the treatment group (20) that it was considered unethical to continue the study. (The men in the control group were told they could be circumcised without any further delay.)

Anyway, with all the people who have signed up just to talk about circumcision, this thread is getting a little weird for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by CW13 View Post
            Anyone had their son circumcised by Mohammed Naseem at Birmingham Mosque?

My half-son had the same done many years ago but I was in hospital with after-pregnancy problems when it happened.

Anyone know what technique he used? Did he use a clamp or just went at it with a scapel?

Just wondering what exactly my half son had done. Anyone else had their son done by Naseem?
            Sorry to be off topic akhi but what is a half-son
            وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
            They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by thediggitydank
              Peace

I would not cut off a part of your son's body. Allah (swt) made him perfect the way he is
              Circumcision is a prophetic sunnah and part of Islam...Don't speak without knowledge and issue opinions of misguidance
              وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
              They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                Sorry to be off topic akhi but what is a half-son
                lol that's a good question.

Comment

lol what is up with the anti-circumcision brigade, joining just to lie about the Sunnah?

Comment

Lol you dont even know if the circumcision sunnah was correctly attributed to Muhammad.
                    It is now evident to me that u must be circumcised .... op will provide you with naseems number.
                    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

And you all post at the same time. Is the anti-circumcision brigade just the one sad person with multiple accounts?

Comment

That sunnah was meant for people to decide themselves. Not to have other people decide for us.
                        Loool bold statement
                        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by iiddnn
                          Disprove him.
                          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t-circumcision

You're the same person who rejects Hadith, right?

Are those accounts also yours then? They sound like you (eg "you dont even know if the circumcision sunnah was correctly attributed to Muhammad.")

Comment

Please, I dont want a debate. My half-son is circumcised and that's done. I just want some information,, maybe from other parents who saw how Dr Naseem circumcised?

If you have information but don't want to say it here, you can message me if it answers my question. thanks.

Comment

I'm also too old to have more children.

Comment

Working...
                              X