Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy traced my IP address and knows my personal info...what do I do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A guy traced my IP address and knows my personal info...what do I do???

Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
    drink 7 up in Ramadan while fasting???? :D:D:D

rookie mistake

~ML~
    If you, or anyone you know, needs a Lawyer, please message me

Comment

:salams

Don't worry about it, it's just some kid living in a basement, sweating call of duty whilst simultaneously eating his dinner and threatening multiple people cause he's a keyboard warrior.

Comment

82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

With what you are posting in this forum, one can tell that you don't care or think twice before posting about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
            I was using yahoo answers, and I had this long standing feud with a user named "Israel is Forever".....i would report his posts en masse and insult him, he would insult me, move my questions to different sections to make fun of me, etc. Early this month, he revealed my mothers first name, what city I live in, and what hospital my mom works at, and where I go often.. (Istanbul center) although I think I actually revealed this info.... I deleted my account, created a new one later, wrote a question in the Israel travel section, and he said he knew it was me because he traced my IP address..I deleted my account, created a new one, and out of anger insulted his mother...I went anonymous, but in the comments of his question I wrote a comment, forgetting he could trace my IP address, and he knew it was me...he said "that's it..were calling your principal and having you expelled.....we were too merciful, we forgave you too many times.....you better kill yourself, because you're in troublr next week....you thought you could make me think you were James? Well, ip addresses in Atlanta are different than northern Ireland..." Etc.last I checked he lives in the UK and I live in America, but I'm still worried he'll track me down, and knowing him, how psychotic he is...im worried hell beat me up, rape my mother, and kill me....HELP!!!!!
            right listen to me carefully,

don't use Crap like that, don't even bother reading that crap, and post in Islamic Forum,

let that Zionist scum supporter rot in Jahannam and bite his fingetipps of in rage.

We'll deal with him iof they try doing any such thing here, but for yahoo, your not gonna get anyware.

he's bull crapping you, he can;'t do jack with your Ip address and even if he knows your name.

he's scum, so leave him. next time don't go there, and Ip addresses can be found out easily, it's no big deal,

stop freaking out and be a man.

:jkk:
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Hahahah
              This, and the recent wave of youtubers getting hacked and assaulted, doxxed etc. is the very reason I never want to be famous.
              I think OP is a bit too young if I remember correctly, manning up is not necessarily something he's fully developed yet.
              If you really think he will come over to harm you, learn how to kill him in case he does.

One of my sister's many ex-boyfriends was a literal psychopath who had been in Hells Angels and did time in prison, he had contacts in the police and henchmen and all kinds of means, he threatened my sister that he would kill me to punish her(since I'm dear to her) because she displeased him somehow once, I seriously thought he would since he stalked her and he's a psychopath and he has what he needs to go through with it, but he never did. He committed suicide so I definitely know it won't happen now.
              You quivering over some loser thousands of miles away is even more pointless.
              Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Do not humiliate your brethren with your posts. You will not get rewarded for it.
                Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Yahya View Post
                  Do not humiliate your brethren with your posts. You will not get rewarded for it.
                  You're right, my tone was a bit too harsh though I didn't intend humiliation. [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION] If you found it humiliating, I apologize.
                  I was laughing because of how pathetic the guy threatening our brother is, like being afraid of a little mouse would make me laugh.
                  Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah.

Don't worry about it. And if you're concerned, then use a free VPN.

I get dead threads from people in my own city, and no one has done anything.

That guy is probably a really fat level 90 paladin that knows how to use a computer. As for the school, considering they are turks, wouldn't expell you because a zionist said so.
                    I doubt he'll even leave his basement. I have had numerous threads, even from mad people who knew exactly where I live, and so it seems it's just empty words, especially if it's from the internet.
                    So much lol

Comment

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah.

Don't worry about it. And if you're concerned, then use a free VPN.

I get dead threads from people in my own city, and no one has done anything.

That guy is probably a really fat level 90 paladin that knows how to use a computer. As for the school, considering they are turks, wouldn't expell you because a zionist said so.
                      I doubt he'll even leave his basement. I have had numerous threads, even from mad people who knew exactly where I live, and so it seems it's just empty words, especially if it's from the internet.
                      the school isn't turks, it's American....

Comment

Then you should worry even less. American schools can't expell you without reason. Even if they have good reason to expell you, they still probably won't. You shouldn't worry about him, and you should not feed him by making more posts in yahoo.

There are certain software and tricks online that you can use to find information of others. Obviously not all are legal. Example, if you click on a certain link I made, I can tell where you live, what mobile phone you have, your age etc. If you live in certain countries I can even tell you how much debt you and your family have. Also, I can easily hack thousands of emails, by creating a website, and every time someone registers his account, I can see what email and password he used. Very often this password is the same password used by his email. (The passwords are stored in databases, and the owner he's access to it) You can also upload a file to a computer or mobile, and thereby use their cameras. (You should not change clothes if your mobile camera can see you).

But in your case it's probably because you shared infos on yahoo answers. (Email etc.) So he can basically Google your email, and see what you have written in other websites. Also if your family uses Facebook (fitnabook) then you have almost no privacy.
                        Last edited by Abu-Yahya; 28-06-16, 10:45 PM.
                        Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

Understandable if you live in the 3rd world but why should you be scared if you live in the US? American justice system don't joke around with criminals.

Comment

Working...
                          X