Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've wasted the best years of my life.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've wasted the best years of my life.....

Ever since I was 10, I have wasted my life.....my desire for girls has blinded me and turned me into an animal, and, at times, a monster........I keep obsessing with the end result without any thought as to how to get there, and I worry about things which have no relevance to the current time, or which are at all important......I wish I had lived my childhood like a normal boy, playing soccer, playing games with friends, making guy friends, etc. but no....I chose to throw that all away for an idealized image of relationships presented in the western media.....I am now 17, and will turn 18 in 8 months, and I am full of regret....today, after I sent my dad an email asking if romance horoscopes (astrology, etc.) are shirk, he replied that I have not improved at all, I yelled at myself for half an hour and had a snap back to reality, which I haven't had in 7 to 8 years.......I broke down crying and sobbing like a baby, because of all of the trouble I've gotten into, because of all the haram ive committed, and because of the waste of my potential.......can someone please make me feel better? I'm still crying.....

Re: I've wasted the best years of my life.....

Wait, you were interested in the opposite gender when you were 10? Damn, I think I was playing with glue at that age.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Wait, you were interested in the opposite gender when you were 10? Damn, I think I was playing with glue at that age.
      could you please just answer the question, brother?

Comment

:(

you ou can see them as a waste or u can see them as a valuable lesson. A lesson to stay away from anything you know is incorrect cos it will bring you to the misery you feel right now.

as long as you have Islam and you have this blessing. You have everything. You have every opportunity to turn back to Him. He's favoured you enough to leave that door open. If you closed the door on your faith then that's when u would really have lost out.

Dont waste your time chasing after girls because it will be empty, meaningless and hurtful if it isn't within the bonds of marriage.

Sometimes we go through things to shape us into better people for the future - believe me as long as you are living and have Islam and the opportunity to repent then you have a great deal of wealth in your hands

and how beautiful is it that Allah swt gave u this realisation just before the last ten days of ramadhans. The days in which laylatul qadr will fall and you have opportunity to earn rewards in which it is more than worshipping Allah swt for more than 1000 months

please read this article

http://www.islam21c.com/seasonal-rem...ht-of-al-qadr/

i know of people that passed away before the realisation ur having so please please humble yourself before Him and you will always find Him there if u seek Him
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Those aren't the best years of your life. Your life has scarcely started bro.

Comment

Hey brother its okay.... are you doing okay rn lil brother?
            I can guarantee you that you haven't wasted your life..
            Just breathe and stop crying.. hey dont be so hard on urself bro, you know why..
            Firstly sis randon has given good advice as usual
            Think about it.. everything happens for a reason.. we will live our life according to Allah s.w t plan..not ours
            You are young.. if Allah s.w.t wills it, you have your life ahead of you..
            Your dad to an extent struggles to understand your disorders.. apologies if I'm incorrect in thinking that wrongly..
            In relation to the obsessing part I know its hard for you and you struggle partly because of factors outside yoir control. Allah s.w.t knows everything.. ofcourse including when we try our best and dont succeed.. but keep trying

Hey it will be okay..
            I wasted 3 years of my life after Alevels when I could have graduated by now.. but now I realise.. that wasn't meant for me
            Life tests us in all kindza ways.. often the ways we least expect it
            We have highs and lows.. but u know what lil bro.. just dont give up..keep striving till the end
            I pray that each and every one of us does..
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
            X