Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best books to learn Salah

Assalamu Aalaikum,
    Can you suggest me some books from where I can learn from all the aspects of Salah. I am searching a book which will teach salah according to hadith and also mentions the meaning what we recite in salah.

Re: Best books to learn Salah

Try Shaykh's Albani's book, I don't follow all of his views in there but it's a solid book.

http://www.kantakji.com/media/5642/n1.pdf
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      Try Shaykh's Albani's book, I don't follow all of his views in there but it's a solid book.

http://www.kantakji.com/media/5642/n1.pdf
      Thank you

Comment

Study with a scholar. Picking up a book and studying such a subject on your own is not the way to obtain Islamic knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
          Study with a scholar. Picking up a book and studying such a subject on your own is not the way to obtain Islamic knowledge.
          Books on salah are written by christian missionaries I see...not everyone can just go to a scholar and learn salah, it's not as easy as some of you make it out here to be, as if the shaykh is sitting there waiting for you on the corner of the next street.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            Books on salah are written by christian missionaries I see...not everyone can just go to a scholar and learn salah, it's not as easy as some of you make it out here to be, as if the shaykh is sitting there waiting for you on the corner of the next street.
            It doesn't matter if they are written by Christian missionaries. The fact is that there is a method and system of studying that has been established by the earliest Muslims since the time of the Companions until now. Circumventing that system will not lead to good results.

There are scholars available in almost all localities. Its a matter of killing your ego and humbling yourself enough to go and ask them to teach you (general you). And if scholars are not available locally, then there are plenty of affordable online programs run by scholars.

Comment

Working...
            X