Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started talking to my dad again, I feel very happy.... :) :) :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started talking to my dad again, I feel very happy.... :) :) :)

I talked to my father today for about 27 minutes over skype, and we had a nice conversation and he seemed proud of me and told me he was proud of what I told him I've been doing lately, like fasting for Ramadan, deciding to fast every Monday and Thursday after Eid, getting good SAT scores, etc. he also gave me advice on how to be self-reliant and about college majors, and it felt like I had a father again......he said he would talk to me in two days over skype (he's traveling internationally for work right now, and internet connection is sporadic).....I feel thankful to Allah for bringing me closer to my father....I also feel excited talking about college majors with my father because I'm narrowing down the fields and it feels like I know what I want to do with my life, and because I like the guidance of my father, and I feel more grown up for talking about such things...Alhamdulillah I feel very good and am thankful to Allah.....

Re: Started talking to my dad again, I feel very happy.... :) :) :)

I'm so happy for you brother. Keep it up. :)

Comment

Mashallah. This is good news.

Comment

my prayers have been answered

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
          my prayers have been answered
          jazakallaha khair for praying for me.... :)

Comment

I'm really glad to hear this! May you rebuild a strong relationship with your father and keep up the good work with fasting and good grades! Ameen
            Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

So happy to hear this, Masha ' Allah brother. This is great news. May Allah s.w.t always bless your relationship with both of your parents. Ameen.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Glad to see this...
                ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Working...
                X