Do you wear glasses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you wear glasses?

I got over 30 sunglasses and i also sell designer frames and sunglasses in my clinic.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

:wswrwb:

No, but glasses are really cool.
      "Let the days do as they please
      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
      Do not despair due to the events of the past
      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

(I don't know how this thread got bumped but..)

Yes I wear glasses. I've been wearing them since I was around the age of 9. I can somewhat see without my spectacles, but only stuff that's close.
        I never tried contacts, and I don't know if I want to.

This is a neat thread, interesting to see how many people have four eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Wa aleiykum salaam i dont like reading at all but my eyesight is splendid Alhamdulillah
          Allahumma barik girl
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

My eyesight is horrible, but I wear lenses when I am out. Wearing glasses literally makes me look like a completely different person.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
              My eyesight is horrible, but I wear lenses when I am out. Wearing glasses literally makes me look like a completely different person.

I can totally relate to that, I have the same issue.
              Its actually rather interesting as to why certain people look totally different with/out their glasses. (I do have a theory though regarding this)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post

I can totally relate to that, I have the same issue.
                Its actually rather interesting as to why certain people look totally different with/out their glasses. (I do have a theory though regarding this)
                What's the theory?

Comment

In primary school some of my friends wore them and got teased so I was happy I didn't wear them. In secondary school though I thought they looked cool on certain people and wanted glasses.

Alhumdulillah still don't need to wear them.

Comment

I am short sighted

I don't wear my glasses unless I really have to

Alhamdullilah we should still be grateful for it, especially people that don't need glasses, at times it can be a nuisance and costly.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Just recite the "Ya Nooro" 11 times after every prayer, InshahAllah, your eyesight will be 6/6 always.

Comment

I had laser eye surgery when I was 21 but recently I feel as though I need glasses again (although I've not actually worn glasses as i used to wear lenses)
                        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                          I had laser eye surgery when I was 21 but recently I feel as though I need glasses again (although I've not actually worn glasses as i used to wear lenses)
                          Oh man that's a shame, I was thinking of getting laser eye surgery one day, I didn't know it can get bad again.

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                            Seriously?

I had mine done a couple of years ago, and have had no problem since.

Comment

Originally posted by Deen95 View Post
                              Oh man that's a shame, I was thinking of getting laser eye surgery one day, I didn't know it can get bad again.
                              Mine messed up and even my brothers has. I don't regret it though, I think it was worth it whilst it lasted

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                                Seriously?

I had mine done a couple of years ago, and have had no problem since.

I had mine a few years ago but after my second daughter was born my eyesight deteriorated. Not badly but I defo need reading glasses. Apparently having a child can cause the eyes to go weak

Comment

Working...
                                X