Not getting my money back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting my money back

I'm such an idiot for trusting people. I don't think I'll see my money back. How can you do that to someone who helped you out when u were upset? I really can't believe it. I don't actually know what to say to her. But I've been texting her that I'm struggling and really have no money, but she's not replying. I feel like a huge idiot for trusting her.

Re: Not getting my money back

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
    I'm such an idiot for trusting people. I don't think I'll see my money back. How can you do that to someone who helped you out when u were upset? I really can't believe it. I don't actually know what to say to her. But I've been texting her that I'm struggling and really have no money, but she's not replying. I feel like a huge idiot for trusting her.
    Khalas if u can't get ur money back and u don't want to report it to the police or any other serious measures then let it go and Insha Allah khayr ... Just don't get stung twice and learn ur lesson
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

My best friend stole 500 euros from me once,
      Im the type of person who will ask twice but not trice, have fun with my mula girl, this will be settled on the day of judgement in sha Allah, so nothing to worry about. Another proof that Allah is the only one we can put our trust in Alhamdulillah
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Im the type of person who will ask twice but not trice, have fun with my mula girl, this will be settled on the day of judgement in sha Allah, so nothing to worry about. Another proof that Allah is the only one we can put our trust in Alhamdulillah
        500 euros? get a life! why you been so stingy for, just forgive her! its not like a million is it?
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
          500 euros? get a life! why you been so stingy for, just forgive her! its not like a million is it?
          I'll pm you my bank account number, please don't be 'stingy'.

Comment

Like i said in the post i dont care what she did with it, and idk and idc what u make but ppl here make abt 1200-1500 a month so 500 isnt nothing certainly when you still in school and make only 100 a month

Whos being stingy btw...
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

might be gettin it back now. i'm hopeful. but i won't trust again after that. never again

Comment

might be gettin it back now. i'm hopeful. but i won't trust again after that. never again
                Don't trust her ... But forgive her in good time .. Carrying resentment is not good for ur dunya or akhira ... And there are many Hadiths to support this
                The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

One thing I've learned is not to "lend" people money.
                  Money creates problems between friends, family etc.

Instead "give" money (only if you have it and can miss it) without expecting it back.
                  Forgiving others is not a weakness.
                  It takes a strong person to forgive.

Comment

Didn't the same happen to you before or are you talking about the same event?

Comment

Who is 'her'? And why did you trust her?

Comment

for 100 euro's , u'd raid a whole container ship.

Comment

who needs enemies when youve got friends eh? lol

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                          for 100 euro's , u'd raid a whole container ship.
                          lool :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            who needs enemies when youve got friends eh? lol

lool :rotfl:
                            "Best friends are in reality evil eye"

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

"Best friends are in reality evil eye"
                              yea its mostly the case with ayn and sihr, most the time its done by close family and friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X