• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fliz
    replied
    Re: I'm worried that I'm bisexual.....

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    And that is your only problem with this thread?
    Yeah it is. Some of the stuff on this website makes me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Originally posted by Fliz View Post
    Lol who told you beta blockers do that?

No doctor is going to prescribe a beta blocker to "numb" feelings
    And that is your only problem with this thread?

Leave a comment:

• mono
    replied

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
    I'm worried you are a troll.
    You mean he's looking for someone quote some respected arab scholar about guarding against attraction towards young boys? I guess the ancient greek influence on arabs is strong in this area, or maybe it's regional issue.

Leave a comment:

• Fliz
    replied

You should get the docs to put you on some beta blockers that will numb you so you have no 'feelings' ...maybe this is the only solution....
    Do you lower your gaze?, do you know the difference between respecting someone and looking up to them vs being attracted to them? Maybe you think it is attraction but its just you wanting to befriend them because you're lonely...

:(
    Lol who told you beta blockers do that?

No doctor is going to prescribe a beta blocker to "numb" feelings

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    replied

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    I'm worried that I'm bisexual astaghfirullah.....I am 17, and I have been attracted to numerous boys before, including my neighbor who is now 14....I've been attracted to my neighbor since I was 12 or 13......But I've never been attracted to a boy my age or older, but only boys younger than me......so it might not be homosexuality, but pedophilia or hebephilia.....what do I do to suppress these feelings? Is there any way to be cured of them....?
    the majority of replies are correct.. increase your time in things that are usefull like worship , work towards getting marreid and be patient patinet patient ...

Leave a comment:

• nocturnalman
    replied

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
    these thread are getting more common than usual, i mean homosexuality is still like 3% of the whole human population. Not a number to call it normal isn't it?
    Homosexuals have a short life span ,due their immoral and dirty behaviour their immune system gets very weak and after that the world gets rid of them.
    No need to worry ,even if they reached 10% ,they dont last for long.

Leave a comment:

• Mohamed Mifxal
    replied

these thread are getting more common than usual, i mean homosexuality is still like 3% of the whole human population. Not a number to call it normal isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• bhshawon
    replied

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
    He is, doubt he is even a Muslim to begin with. Yet others will give him time and feed him.
    We judge by what is apparent. He says he's a Muslim, so we give him advice as Muslim. He'll be accountable to Allah if he lies, so there's no need for wild assumptions.

Leave a comment:

• Plumeria
    replied

Surround yourself with at least one good Muslim friend. Your behavior is extremely worrying and you don't get enough support from home either.

Leave a comment:

• snow_flakes
    replied

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    I'm worried that I'm bisexual astaghfirullah.....I am 17, and I have been attracted to numerous boys before, including my neighbor who is now 14....I've been attracted to my neighbor since I was 12 or 13......But I've never been attracted to a boy my age or older, but only boys younger than me......so it might not be homosexuality, but pedophilia or hebephilia.....what do I do to suppress these feelings? Is there any way to be cured of them....?
    Pray and fast regularly...

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Wa Alaykumussalam
    Insha Allah your ramadhan is going well.
    Lower your gaze and ignore these feelings
    Make Du'aa so the feelings go
    we are all faced with different tests
    In this sense its good that the feeling is there for females also so when ur ready for marriage u can marry one insha ' allah.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

You should get the docs to put you on some beta blockers that will numb you so you have no 'feelings' ...maybe this is the only solution....
    Do you lower your gaze?, do you know the difference between respecting someone and looking up to them vs being attracted to them? Maybe you think it is attraction but its just you wanting to befriend them because you're lonely...

:(
    I agree with this

Brother you get attracted to people faster then you change into new socks. I think you have to slow it down. Maybe the feelings you have for people arent feelings of love/crush/attraction and you need to get to know yourself a bit more regarding social contact and relationships.

Leave a comment:

• ابن مرة
    replied

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
    I'm worried you are a troll.
    He is, doubt he is even a Muslim to begin with. Yet others will give him time and feed him.

Leave a comment:

• Haqqi11
    replied

Brother, chill out.

I thought you have plenty of free time, so please recite quran more, reading books, dzikir, going to masjid, or anything good. Don't sit down in your room alone, too much. You need to get rid and fight your nafs.

Leave a comment:

• goldenxshadow
    replied

Much funny very laugh top notch banter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X