I'm worried that I'm bisexual.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried that I'm bisexual.....

I'm worried that I'm bisexual astaghfirullah.....I am 17, and I have been attracted to numerous boys before, including my neighbor who is now 14....I've been attracted to my neighbor since I was 12 or 13......But I've never been attracted to a boy my age or older, but only boys younger than me......so it might not be homosexuality, but pedophilia or hebephilia.....what do I do to suppress these feelings? Is there any way to be cured of them....?

Re: I'm worried that I'm bisexual.....

You should get the docs to put you on some beta blockers that will numb you so you have no 'feelings' ...maybe this is the only solution....
    Do you lower your gaze?, do you know the difference between respecting someone and looking up to them vs being attracted to them? Maybe you think it is attraction but its just you wanting to befriend them because you're lonely...

:(
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

I'm worried you are a troll.

Comment

Much funny very laugh top notch banter

Comment

Brother, chill out.

I thought you have plenty of free time, so please recite quran more, reading books, dzikir, going to masjid, or anything good. Don't sit down in your room alone, too much. You need to get rid and fight your nafs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
            I'm worried you are a troll.
            He is, doubt he is even a Muslim to begin with. Yet others will give him time and feed him.
            اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
              You should get the docs to put you on some beta blockers that will numb you so you have no 'feelings' ...maybe this is the only solution....
              Do you lower your gaze?, do you know the difference between respecting someone and looking up to them vs being attracted to them? Maybe you think it is attraction but its just you wanting to befriend them because you're lonely...

I agree with this

Brother you get attracted to people faster then you change into new socks. I think you have to slow it down. Maybe the feelings you have for people arent feelings of love/crush/attraction and you need to get to know yourself a bit more regarding social contact and relationships.
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
                Insha Allah your ramadhan is going well.
                Lower your gaze and ignore these feelings
                Make Du'aa so the feelings go
                we are all faced with different tests
                In this sense its good that the feeling is there for females also so when ur ready for marriage u can marry one insha ' allah.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                  I'm worried that I'm bisexual astaghfirullah.....I am 17, and I have been attracted to numerous boys before, including my neighbor who is now 14....I've been attracted to my neighbor since I was 12 or 13......But I've never been attracted to a boy my age or older, but only boys younger than me......so it might not be homosexuality, but pedophilia or hebephilia.....what do I do to suppress these feelings? Is there any way to be cured of them....?
                  Pray and fast regularly...
                  ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Surround yourself with at least one good Muslim friend. Your behavior is extremely worrying and you don't get enough support from home either.
                    Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                      He is, doubt he is even a Muslim to begin with. Yet others will give him time and feed him.
                      We judge by what is apparent. He says he's a Muslim, so we give him advice as Muslim. He'll be accountable to Allah if he lies, so there's no need for wild assumptions.
                      Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

these thread are getting more common than usual, i mean homosexuality is still like 3% of the whole human population. Not a number to call it normal isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                          these thread are getting more common than usual, i mean homosexuality is still like 3% of the whole human population. Not a number to call it normal isn't it?
                          Homosexuals have a short life span ,due their immoral and dirty behaviour their immune system gets very weak and after that the world gets rid of them.
                          No need to worry ,even if they reached 10% ,they dont last for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                            the majority of replies are correct.. increase your time in things that are usefull like worship , work towards getting marreid and be patient patinet patient ...
                            The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

Lol who told you beta blockers do that?

No doctor is going to prescribe a beta blocker to "numb" feelings

Comment

Working...
                              X