thight clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thight clothes

can i wear thight clothes like crop tops shorts at home if you live only with you mom

Re: thight clothes

Originally posted by islamnasrin View Post
    can i wear thight clothes like crop tops shorts at home if you live only with you mom
    https://islamqa.info/en/6569

Comment

Originally posted by yuteOmar89 View Post
      The Prophet said (what means) “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not seen: men with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike the people – meaning wrongfully and aggressively – and women who are clothed yet naked, and walk with an enticing gait."

In both of these cases, it appears they exist today in the Arabian Pennisula - Al Jazeera.
      For the former, there are instances in the Hijaz of men who carry whips and whip people under the pretenses of opposing munkar which they perceive is present among the people.

The latter can be seen here in the khaleej of al Jazeera. The above link to IslamQA mentioned two interpretations of the latter: women who are wear only short clothes and therefore do not cover all of the awrah, and women who wear light, see-through clothes that allow someone to see their bodies underneath. There is a third intepretation which is visible at this very moment in Al Jazeera. Women who wear clothes that are so tight that they reveal their awrah, such as spandex yoga pants, or super-tight "paint-on" jeans, and other spandex tops and bottoms.
      At this moment, women walk around in yoga pants revealing every nook, crevass, curve, and unmentionable but act as if they are dressed with pants. There are even women who wear a hijab and spandex pants, or a hijab and abayah, but the abayah has a slit to the waist that opens and reveals spandex pants.

This is visible throughout the Khaleej where liberalized decadence is allowed.

It is a global trend advocated by the enemies of Allah.

Muslim sisters should consider the world in which they live today. Dressing in skimpy, revealing clothes around one's own mother can cause her distress and worry. It can frighten her to think that you will go outside like that, or that you harbor desires to provoke people in public. It also causes distress in parents to see their beloved innocent daughter present herself to them in such a way.

May Allah protect us and make us of the believers.
      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

You cannot wear shorts at home because the awrah in front of other women goes down to the knees, but you could wear cropped trousers or long shorts that cover the knees also as long as there is privacy so people on the street can't see you like that if they glance at your living room window.

My mum doesn't even let me wear sleeveless clothes in the house even though she doesn't wear hijab lol.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
          You cannot wear shorts at home because the awrah in front of other women goes down to the knees, but you could wear cropped trousers or long shorts that cover the knees also as long as there is privacy so people on the street can't see you like that if they glance at your living room window.

My mum doesn't even let me wear sleeveless clothes in the house even though she doesn't wear hijab lol.
          lol at your mum, I like sleeveless dresses at home for the summer, but I can't wear it because of the male members, it can get annoying to wear dupatta at times during the summer, but has to be done at times.

what about leggings with a long top at home? and salwaar kameez with see through sleeves?

I didn't know it applied to female members of the family like mums and sisters because I wear vest in front of my sis so is that not allowed?

I need to double check :scratch:
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            lol at your mum, I like sleeveless dresses at home for the summer, but I can't wear it because of the male members, it can get annoying to wear dupatta at times during the summer, but has to be done at times.

what about leggings with a long top at home? and salwaar kameez with see through sleeves?

I didn't know it applied to female members of the family like mums and sisters because I wear vest in front of my sis so is that not allowed?

I need to double check :scratch:
            You can wear sleeveless in front of male family members if they are mahram, but I know culturally some elders don't like that. In front of mahrams, yeah leggings and a long top are fine and shalwar kameez with see through sleeves are fine. In front of unrelated male guests you can't wear those but you can wear shalwar kameez if the sleeves aren't see through.

I find it easier to wear long sleeves all the time now because I want to pray in what I wear and not have to hunt around for a cardigan or anything. I just wear short sleeves in the summer during my monthlies.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
            X