Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
    I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
    I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
    These days no one speaks against injustice.
    Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
    The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
    Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
    Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
    Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers
    and then go to bed and start with the same routine.

How do you people cope with that and avoid becoming depressed ?

Re: Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Yh I do, but that's why I have a samosa every now and then.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Yh I do, but that's why I have a samosa every now and then.
      chicken one or vegetable ?

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
        Obviously chicken one. It's not a samosa anymore if you start adding vegetable to it.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
          Firstly, try to find a job with less hours, 12 hours seems exceptionally long..8 hours here per day is the norm, for full time. I'm guessing you can't afford to be working part time..otherwise I'd say opt for that.
          Also, find a job that you enjoy..or try to search for you. If you're finding it mentally challenging everyday..maybe it's time to look for a job in an area that motivates/interests you.. easier said than done, I know, but maybe try getting some qualifications/experience, on the side.. so you can enter a career that you don't find so mundane
          If you get a career you enjoy, then you will not feel so negative r.e the same routine, also could pay more.. which could mean working less
          Do things on the side that interest you - Islamic and academic courses.
          Often a work place is better if you have friends/close friends, that you bond with in that work place. Again, easier said than done.. depending on where you work.
          Also, you said you live by yourself.. maybe live with family, or friends, or a spouse, etc.. I mean, unless you like living by yourself. Personally I would feel a lot more alone, and bored if I lived by myself.
          By the way.. I agree totally what you said about sheeps in a herd and that some ppl act like they are living to work.. as opposed to living to survive. When there is a lot more important stuff in life. Not to say that we neglect this.. because we have to be practical, but some ppl work all the time.. and make their lives about this.. and only care about money and career. I feel sad for these ppl. I see it a lot in life, sometimes I look about.. and ppl are stuck in the routine of only caring about this stuff.. when it doesn't bring happiness, and its like their lives have little value, except for working constantly.. I feel sad when I think about ppl and look around and see this.
          Also, pray at work.. don't miss your Salah timings, work has to allow you to pray, whether you make the time up/alter your breaks etc.

Another thing is...remember that this life is a test. Often we're tested when we're least expecting it. Like we expect to get tested for example by things in society.. but sometimes even the mundanity and headache of work is a test. But we should step back and carry on... earning, and not missing our Salah and work, and say Alhamdulillah, and be grateful. Because honestly rn I work in a place where I totally understand where you're coming from, in regards to feeling like that on a daily basis. But then we get evening off... and weekends.. and spend the free time, meaningfully. Also, searching for a different jobs, and courses to better my career prospects, in my interests. So perhaps do that.. Especically coz you're a male, so you're the provider. Lol at times I'm just like I give up working, I'm gonna get married so I don't have to work (lol), but then marriage isn't easy, and gotta marry when you feel ready..so I dismiss those thoughts.
          Last edited by Creamcake; 09-06-16, 03:30 PM.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

woah some Proper investigative questioning going on Here
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

lol, samosas can have loadza different fillings, meat chicken, veg, or cheese are all yum.
              And then there's sweet samosas like coconut, choc.. cream.. which might sound strange, but I bet they're nice
              All this food talk..only 6 hours till iftaar lol.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                woah some Proper investigative questioning going on Here
                They told me when i was young "Never stop asking questions boy"

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  lol, samosas can have loadza different fillings, meat chicken, veg, or cheese are all yum.
                  And then there's sweet samosas like coconut, choc.. cream.. which might sound strange, but I bet they're nice
                  No, there's always been just one samosa, THE samosa, and that's the chicken samosa.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    No, there's always been just one samosa, THE samosa, and that's the chicken samosa.
                    No. There's mince meat, chicken mince, veg and cheese, also the sweet variations.

Maybe you just like the chicken samosa, or maybe you're being sarcastic, can't tell.

Comment

lol because what you're doing is what the munafiqeen do. come back to the path of Allah and put your time and efforts with consistency. being steadfast etc
                      Last edited by yuteOmar89; 09-06-16, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Saw a meme a while ago, said something like "I sold an hour of my life for $20 doesn't sound as good as I earn $20 an hour."

Work to live, don't live to work. Earn enough to get on with what you need, if you want to earn money do so for a purpose, with an aim in mind, not for the purpose of just having wealth which is how so many Muslims live today.
                        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
                          I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
                          I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
                          These days no one speaks against injustice.
                          Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
                          The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
                          Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
                          Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
                          Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers
                          and then go to bed and start with the same routine.

How do you people cope with that and avoid becoming depressed ?
                          Yes the Dunya is bucketload of boredom

Only Jannah and seeing the face of Allah tala will satisfy us completely,

الحمد لله
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                            Saw a meme a while ago, said something like "I sold an hour of my life for $20 doesn't sound as good as I earn $20 an hour."

Work to live, don't live to work. Earn enough to get on with what you need, if you want to earn money do so for a purpose, with an aim in mind, not for the purpose of just having wealth which is how so many Muslims live today.
                            Yeah true akhi,

Many of us sacrificing our lives for wealth,

Whereas work is just a means to an end,

:jkk:
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              Huh
                              Where do your get the chocolate ones from???
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                              X