Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oum Soumayyah
    replied
    Re: Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
    s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
    I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
    I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
    These days no one speaks against injustice.
    Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
    The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
    Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
    Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
    Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers
    and then go to bed and start with the same routine.

How do you people cope with that and avoid becoming depressed ?
    No, you need to pray during the prescribed period, not at the end of your day.
    That's putting the command of man over that of Allah if you look at it closely.

For everything else; well, that's life...

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied

Yes!
    :salams

Leave a comment:

• Serinity
    replied

people are enslaved to society, like camels thrusting their face in the sand waiting and wasting time. Stalling time, and eating grass like sheep - even worse than that.

May Allah SWT guide us all. Ameen.

And Allah SWT knows best.

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded
    replied
    I find some comfort knowing theres people out there who have the exact same thoughts i do, go through the same pain i do etc

Leave a comment:

• bismillaah
    replied

s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
    I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
    I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
    Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
    The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
    Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
    Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
    Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers

lol who says people aren't depressed? music is the alcohol of the soul! ever wondered why everyone has ear plugs in. It's to numb. btw I was offended by ur post. i don't know why lol

Leave a comment:

• Jade Vine
    replied

I wait for the weekend, and then go mountaineering and riding mountain bike with my husband. Two days off work wonders. On Monday, I'm a brand new person, and then I'm waiting for the next weekend :)

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied

I'm hungry.

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    You make them :) lol I haven't made them, but I bet they're nice, can't really go wrong (I think), with chocolate
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ch...uQCCYQ_AUIBigB
    http://www.yoursunnysideup.com/2013/...colate-samosa/
    lol turned into a samosa thread.. this is getting me hungry :)
    Chocolate samoosa. Where have you been all my life!!!!!

Of course the conversation has turned to samoosa's, the op is looking for the meaning of life!

And the answer is, chocolate samoosa.

Leave a comment:

• SpreadTheHaqq
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
    Seriously, you give the worst advices...
    your welcome

Leave a comment:

• InTheBegining
    replied

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    never answered your post

jsut remind yourself that the life of dunya will one day end. in sha allah when jannah comes we can enjoy the life we want.

for the moment, just stick to the main purpose of worshipping Allah swt and remind yoursellf that going to work, feeding yourself, maintaining your family - tediouis as it may seem - is also ibadah.

perhaps brfeak the routine once in a while by doing something different. plan a trip, get together with friends,
    Seriously, you give the worst advices...

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

s.a

never answered your post

jsut remind yourself that the life of dunya will one day end. in sha allah when jannah comes we can enjoy the life we want.

for the moment, just stick to the main purpose of worshipping Allah swt and remind yoursellf that going to work, feeding yourself, maintaining your family - tediouis as it may seem - is also ibadah.

perhaps brfeak the routine once in a while by doing something different. plan a trip, get together with friends,

Leave a comment:

• Serinity
    replied

I just feel like the people are enslaving themselves to society and the state. Like seriously, waking up, praying, going to work, from 8 AM to 8 PM....... That is slavery right there, I think.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.

And Allah SWT knows best.

Leave a comment:

• hadmatter
    replied

Heck yeah.

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

How come every thread turns into a food thread or marriage thread.

Oh btw ....op get married

Leave a comment:

Working...
X