Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

I wait for the weekend, and then go mountaineering and riding mountain bike with my husband. Two days off work wonders. On Monday, I'm a brand new person, and then I'm waiting for the next weekend :)

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
      s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
      I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
      I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
      These days no one speaks against injustice.
      Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
      The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
      Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
      Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
      Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers
      and then go to bed and start with the same routine.

How do you people cope with that and avoid becoming depressed ?
      lol who says people aren't depressed? music is the alcohol of the soul! ever wondered why everyone has ear plugs in. It's to numb. btw I was offended by ur post. i don't know why lol

Comment

I find some comfort knowing theres people out there who have the exact same thoughts i do, go through the same pain i do etc

Comment

:salams

people are enslaved to society, like camels thrusting their face in the sand waiting and wasting time. Stalling time, and eating grass like sheep - even worse than that.

May Allah SWT guide us all. Ameen.

And Allah SWT knows best.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Yes!
            :salams
            Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
              s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
              I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
              I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
              These days no one speaks against injustice.
              Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
              The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
              Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
              Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
              Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers
              and then go to bed and start with the same routine.

How do you people cope with that and avoid becoming depressed ?
              No, you need to pray during the prescribed period, not at the end of your day.
              That's putting the command of man over that of Allah if you look at it closely.

For everything else; well, that's life...
              *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
              "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

Working...
              X