Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    Huh
    Where do your get the chocolate ones from???
    sounds like a triangle choc glazed donut to me lol

Comment

Huh
      Where do your get the chocolate ones from???
      You make them :) lol I haven't made them, but I bet they're nice, can't really go wrong (I think), with chocolate
      https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ch...uQCCYQ_AUIBigB
      http://www.yoursunnysideup.com/2013/...colate-samosa/
      lol turned into a samosa thread.. this is getting me hungry :)
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

This is why people go on vacation and take on hobbies so they can shake things up. This is also why people leave high paying job for low paying interesting job. You also have weekends.

You sleep 1/3 of a day, you work 1/3 of a day & you have another 1/3 to do as you please. Its not the time that makes people feel bored, its finding out what you enjoy and doing it. If traffic bothers you, move closer to work. If work is boring, change your job. If people annoy you, find people you can get along with

Comment

What a depressing world we live in

I want out

Comment

Don't you people get bored from this routine life ?

Farmers are the classic humans! I think they have they best life, yet!
            “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              You make them :) lol I haven't made them, but I bet they're nice, can't really go wrong (I think), with chocolate
              starvin marvin that looks good

hmmmm something for the next iftar i think.
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

How come every thread turns into a food thread or marriage thread.

Oh btw ....op get married

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Heck yeah.
                  Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

:salams

I just feel like the people are enslaving themselves to society and the state. Like seriously, waking up, praying, going to work, from 8 AM to 8 PM....... That is slavery right there, I think.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.

And Allah SWT knows best.
                    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnalman View Post
                      s.a

do you people get bored like me with this route life of waking up ,going to work ,come back and sleep and next day the same thing ?
                      I feel like employment is taking a humans life.Some companies have 12 hours shifts ,what the hell is that ? Are people alive today to just work or what ?
                      I am really angry with socities and thats why I retreat and live just by myself ,because for me the majority of people are like sheep.
                      These days no one speaks against injustice.
                      Thanks to god I am a nigh person ,which gives me time at night ,when I am free of the evilness of the people ,to read and educate myself.

It seems like people just work to get money and live to show off.You see them all running behind apple products and nike shoes.
                      The bos says 12 hours of work today ,Ok allright no one cares ,just do it like a sheep.As if Allah has created to be free of any other responsibilites.
                      Personally it is making me sick ,I am sick of having to wake up before a rooster wakes up just to get stuck in traffic with all the people playing their annoying music over the radio.
                      Then I spent 3/4 of my day working just to get enough money to pay rent and food ,while the boss is reading a newspaper ,thinking about how he can increase his profits.
                      Then when you head back home ,same story ,traffic and music everywhere.Once you arrive at home you can barely move your legs ,you have to pray all the missed prayers
                      and then go to bed and start with the same routine.

How do you people cope with that and avoid becoming depressed ?
                      never answered your post

jsut remind yourself that the life of dunya will one day end. in sha allah when jannah comes we can enjoy the life we want.

for the moment, just stick to the main purpose of worshipping Allah swt and remind yoursellf that going to work, feeding yourself, maintaining your family - tediouis as it may seem - is also ibadah.

perhaps brfeak the routine once in a while by doing something different. plan a trip, get together with friends,
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

never answered your post

jsut remind yourself that the life of dunya will one day end. in sha allah when jannah comes we can enjoy the life we want.

for the moment, just stick to the main purpose of worshipping Allah swt and remind yoursellf that going to work, feeding yourself, maintaining your family - tediouis as it may seem - is also ibadah.

perhaps brfeak the routine once in a while by doing something different. plan a trip, get together with friends,
                        Seriously, you give the worst advices...
                        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                          Seriously, you give the worst advices...
                          your welcome

Comment

Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              Chocolate samoosa. Where have you been all my life!!!!!

Of course the conversation has turned to samoosa's, the op is looking for the meaning of life!

And the answer is, chocolate samoosa.

Comment

I'm hungry.

Comment

Working...
                                X