Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: something I've been thinkiing about

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    [MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] i didnt read the OP well, i tool my words back in post 13
    muzzy says op edited the earlier op.... so i guess our job here is done .. lets go home boys
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
      Culturally men have more 'rights' than women. I wouldn't exactly call them rights though just they can get away with doing a lot more haram things and society will not look down on them for it.

The double standards are real but it doesn't matter coz on the day of qiyamah we'll be judge individually.
      well said
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
        muzzy says op edited the earlier op.... so i guess our job here is done .. lets go home boys
        Oh thats very possible too because i was kinda disappointed in myself for my blunt reply, maybe it wasnt out of place then lool i actually dont remember good enough
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Islam empowers women...sadly the cultures we come from have oppressed us......
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
          X