Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if you're a picky eater

yeah
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Re: How do you know if you're a picky eater

when you're picky while choosing what to eat, you know you're a picky eater. :/

i.e when you dont like to eat everything, but something in particular.

or....when you're picky/selective :/

is this a serious question?

Comment

If you say "i dont like that" a lot or when you go "i dont like cucumbers because they give me belly aches" "i dont like bell peppers because they hurr durr"
      Those people are picky eaters oh and if they feel threatened by a food they dont wanna eat they say "I'm alergic to that" even though they arent
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

How do you know your family are picky eaters?
        When you go with them to McDonald's and get four different versions of a cheeseburger
        True story lol most of my family don't like tomato sauce or most sauces for that matter so they ask for different versions of a burger
        Me alhamdulilah if something is halal I'll usually give it a go
        Alhamdulilah love spicy food too
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

If you don't like a lot of different kind of foodstuffs,
          If your parents make something different to accommodate your food wants,
          If you find yourself not eating any food, if you don't like it.

Everyone has preferences and likes/dislikes, that's normal
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Isn't it not normal to just not the eat the food if you don't like it.

I guess a picky eater is someone who dislikes more types of food than the average person
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Working...
            X