Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to avoid gaining weight during Ramadan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to avoid gaining weight during Ramadan?

I've actually seen people gaining weight during Ramadan, and I still can't understand how. I mean, after a long day I can barely eat something. Our stomach realized he can be lazy the whole day, but how is it possible to cram it with so much food, it is not fair...? On the hand, what is the point of fast if you will be overeating after the fast is done?

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
      Yeah, I know I shouldn't be worrying about this. But I tend to look fatter at the end of the month. Any ways to keep yourself healthy while fasting?
      Eat less?
      82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

It baffles me that people actually end up consuming more calories daily during Ramadan than usual.

Comment

Eat a light sehri like cereal porridge etc and for iftaar have fruit/dates n water then a main meal but a smaller portion n allow urself like one starter and lil desserts on occasional days.

Also taraweh is a workout for me lol.

U can do some light excercise if u want at sehri/iftaar.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
          X