• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhshawon
    replied
    Re: The +Striving_For_Jannah+ Drop Box

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    I sent a request to the 13 year old on skype, a 12 year old girl I know on skype, and my older female cousin who has blocked me on google + on skype, I know this is haram but I could not control myself.....the imam advised me to stay away from girls but I'm discrediting him in my head because he talked about a conspiracy theory while I was with him (that the illuminati control the media) and that another imam I know said it's okay to befriend girls as long as you stay modest.....
    I guess the latter imam is one of them moderates.

https://islamqa.info/en/1200

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/86254

Leave a comment:

• cloud9
    replied

asalaamu alaikum brother striving for Jannah

i would advise you to pray for guidance from allah swt for your brother. recite the following surahs after salah and make sincere dua with kushoo. surah Rahman, surah yasin, aytul qursi, allah swt's names, Muhammad pbuh names, the three qul surah ikhlas, surah falaq and surah an naas and surah fatiha. surah Ibrahim is recited for a cure.

may allah swt grant your duas and give you and your brother guidance to righteousness.

praying for someones death is not the answer.

wasalaam
    Last edited by cloud9; 06-06-16, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

I sent a request to the 13 year old on skype, a 12 year old girl I know on skype, and my older female cousin who has blocked me on google + on skype, I know this is haram but I could not control myself.....the imam advised me to stay away from girls but I'm discrediting him in my head because he talked about a conspiracy theory while I was with him (that the illuminati control the media) and that another imam I know said it's okay to befriend girls as long as you stay modest.....

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    Don't stare at her, and don't say hi to her akhi. Don't even think about her.
    okay, ill take your advice, sister....

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

I have another problem....there's an 8 or 9 year old girl outside in my neighborhood who I am tempted to stare at, and I am also tempted to go and say hi to her......she's my neighbor across the street....what should I do?
    Don't stare at her, and don't say hi to her akhi. Don't even think about her.

Leave a comment:

• AliB
    replied

I have another problem....there's an 8 or 9 year old girl outside in my neighborhood who I am tempted to stare at, and I am also tempted to go and say hi to her......she's my neighbor across the street....what should I do?
    Here we go again...

EDIT: This promises to be a very entertaining thread :)
    Last edited by AliB; 30-05-16, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by Plumeria View Post
    Is it possible for your bro to live with your dad for a bit?
    I doubt it...I seriously doubt my father even wants him....and besides, the court ruled in favor of my mother.

Leave a comment:

• Plumeria
    replied

They were being mean because I said I was praying for my brother's death since he always bullies our mother. Although, I think I was being hypocritical, because I often argue with and act disrestpectful towards my mother, as I am impulsive and stubborn.
    Is it possible for your bro to live with your dad for a bit?

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

They were being mean because I said I was praying for my brother's death since he always bullies our mother. Although, I think I was being hypocritical, because I often argue with and act disrestpectful towards my mother, as I am impulsive and stubborn.
    Yeah, it's not a good idea to pray for your brothers death. You should pray that he will change. But that doesn't mean that the members on here should be unkind to you.

And you should be nicer and more respectful towards your mother Insha' Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    Why are they being mean to you? Don't let that weaken your iman.

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

Well right now I'm dealing with weak imaan due to all of the accusations of trolling by ummah.com members, as well as bullying by Abu abdullah
    Why are they being mean to you? Don't let that weaken your iman.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Also, thank you brother...thats very kind of you :)

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Well right now I'm dealing with weak imaan due to all of the accusations of trolling by ummah.com members, as well as bullying by Abu abdullah

Leave a comment:

• snow_flakes
    replied

And [MENTION=138640]Abo[/MENTION]...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X