The +Striving_For_Jannah+ Drop Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The +Striving_For_Jannah+ Drop Box

I sent a request to the 13 year old on skype, a 12 year old girl I know on skype, and my older female cousin who has blocked me on google + on skype, I know this is haram but I could not control myself.....the imam advised me to stay away from girls but I'm discrediting him in my head because he talked about a conspiracy theory while I was with him (that the illuminati control the media) and that another imam I know said it's okay to befriend girls as long as you stay modest.....

Comment

asalaamu alaikum brother striving for Jannah

i would advise you to pray for guidance from allah swt for your brother. recite the following surahs after salah and make sincere dua with kushoo. surah Rahman, surah yasin, aytul qursi, allah swt's names, Muhammad pbuh names, the three qul surah ikhlas, surah falaq and surah an naas and surah fatiha. surah Ibrahim is recited for a cure.

may allah swt grant your duas and give you and your brother guidance to righteousness.

praying for someones death is not the answer.

wasalaam
      Last edited by cloud9; 06-06-16, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        I sent a request to the 13 year old on skype, a 12 year old girl I know on skype, and my older female cousin who has blocked me on google + on skype, I know this is haram but I could not control myself.....the imam advised me to stay away from girls but I'm discrediting him in my head because he talked about a conspiracy theory while I was with him (that the illuminati control the media) and that another imam I know said it's okay to befriend girls as long as you stay modest.....
        I guess the latter imam is one of them moderates.

https://islamqa.info/en/1200

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/86254
        Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Working...
        X