The +Striving_For_Jannah+ Drop Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The +Striving_For_Jannah+ Drop Box

I thought I could maybe help Strive for Jannah user by creating this drop box thread for him ,instead of creating a new threat for every problem ,
    here is the solution.:D
    For every problem you encounter in this backstabbing world ,you can drop a note in this thread and hopefully the users here will answer your questions :up:

Re: The +Striving_For_Jannah+ Drop Box

[MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION]

Comment

make one for [MENTION=135077]ForeverRafidhi1[/MENTION] !!!
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

And [MENTION=138640]Abo[/MENTION]...
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Well right now I'm dealing with weak imaan due to all of the accusations of trolling by ummah.com members, as well as bullying by Abu abdullah

Comment

Also, thank you brother...thats very kind of you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
              Well right now I'm dealing with weak imaan due to all of the accusations of trolling by ummah.com members, as well as bullying by Abu abdullah
              Why are they being mean to you? Don't let that weaken your iman.
              Narrated Anas:
              The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                Why are they being mean to you? Don't let that weaken your iman.
                They were being mean because I said I was praying for my brother's death since he always bullies our mother. Although, I think I was being hypocritical, because I often argue with and act disrestpectful towards my mother, as I am impulsive and stubborn.

Comment

They were being mean because I said I was praying for my brother's death since he always bullies our mother. Although, I think I was being hypocritical, because I often argue with and act disrestpectful towards my mother, as I am impulsive and stubborn.
                  Yeah, it's not a good idea to pray for your brothers death. You should pray that he will change. But that doesn't mean that the members on here should be unkind to you.

And you should be nicer and more respectful towards your mother Insha' Allah.
                  Narrated Anas:
                  The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Is it possible for your bro to live with your dad for a bit?
                    Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumeria View Post
                      Is it possible for your bro to live with your dad for a bit?
                      I doubt it...I seriously doubt my father even wants him....and besides, the court ruled in favor of my mother.

Comment

I have another problem....there's an 8 or 9 year old girl outside in my neighborhood who I am tempted to stare at, and I am also tempted to go and say hi to her......she's my neighbor across the street....what should I do?

Comment

I have another problem....there's an 8 or 9 year old girl outside in my neighborhood who I am tempted to stare at, and I am also tempted to go and say hi to her......she's my neighbor across the street....what should I do?
                          Here we go again...

EDIT: This promises to be a very entertaining thread :)
                          Last edited by AliB; 30-05-16, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Don't stare at her, and don't say hi to her akhi. Don't even think about her.
                            Narrated Anas:

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                              Don't stare at her, and don't say hi to her akhi. Don't even think about her.
                              okay, ill take your advice, sister....

Comment

Working...
                              X