• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zantz
    started a topic Television

Television

:salams
    Yes its hard to quit but ramadan is coming up so we should make extra effort!

Plz plz dont let it ruin your ramadan!

I feel as though people dont stress enough on this topic like why havent I seen a merciful servant video on this or why arent there many lectures by big speakers on this topic, when I feel that it is probably one of the biggest trila of our time subhanallah

https://youtu.be/4qvrqxpvEsg

• Tide2006
    replied
    Re: Television

Aside from sports, news and murder/mystery shows about actual crimes...I don't watch much tv anymore like I did when I was young.

Leave a comment:

• i.carrim
    replied

There should not be any harm to keep oneself abreast with daily news at least.

Leave a comment:

• Linalool
    replied
    Originally posted by Emma Santiago View Post
    The ramzan is just about to come. Hopefully tomorrow (In Sha Allah). I myself have recently converted to Islam. I would like to humbly request all the brothers and sisters to avoid Pakistani dramas at least in the month of Ramadan. I am not saying that cut it off for the whole life. At least, try it for a month and In Sha Allah, you will end up watching tv and even dramas online.
    May peace, mercy and blessings of ALLAH be upon you.

Regards
    Amna :)
    :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• Emma Santiago
    replied

The ramzan is just about to come. Hopefully tomorrow (In Sha Allah). I myself have recently converted to Islam. I would like to humbly request all the brothers and sisters to avoid Pakistani dramas at least in the month of Ramadan. I am not saying that cut it off for the whole life. At least, try it for a month and In Sha Allah, you will end up watching tv and even dramas online.
    May peace, mercy and blessings of ALLAH be upon you.

Regards
    Amna :)

Leave a comment:

• Khan8
    replied

Television is haraam, may Allah protect us and our families from its evils, Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Figs
    replied

Originally posted by zantz View Post
    :salams
    Yes its hard to quit but ramadan is coming up so we should make extra effort!

Plz plz dont let it ruin your ramadan!

I feel as though people dont stress enough on this topic like why havent I seen a merciful servant video on this or why arent there many lectures by big speakers on this topic, when I feel that it is probably one of the biggest trila of our time subhanallah

https://youtu.be/4qvrqxpvEsg
    Television is not even close to being one of the greatest trials. We're just very fortunate that our lives are so stable we have to consider that a test.

-Figs

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied

جزاك الله خيرا

Leave a comment:

Working...
X