Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television

:salams
    Yes its hard to quit but ramadan is coming up so we should make extra effort!

Plz plz dont let it ruin your ramadan!

I feel as though people dont stress enough on this topic like why havent I seen a merciful servant video on this or why arent there many lectures by big speakers on this topic, when I feel that it is probably one of the biggest trila of our time subhanallah

https://youtu.be/4qvrqxpvEsg
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Re: Television

جزاك الله خيرا
    رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
      :salams
      Yes its hard to quit but ramadan is coming up so we should make extra effort!

Plz plz dont let it ruin your ramadan!

I feel as though people dont stress enough on this topic like why havent I seen a merciful servant video on this or why arent there many lectures by big speakers on this topic, when I feel that it is probably one of the biggest trila of our time subhanallah

https://youtu.be/4qvrqxpvEsg
      Television is not even close to being one of the greatest trials. We're just very fortunate that our lives are so stable we have to consider that a test.

-Figs

Comment

Television is haraam, may Allah protect us and our families from its evils, Ameen.

Comment

The ramzan is just about to come. Hopefully tomorrow (In Sha Allah). I myself have recently converted to Islam. I would like to humbly request all the brothers and sisters to avoid Pakistani dramas at least in the month of Ramadan. I am not saying that cut it off for the whole life. At least, try it for a month and In Sha Allah, you will end up watching tv and even dramas online.
          May peace, mercy and blessings of ALLAH be upon you.

Regards
          Amna :)

Comment

Originally posted by Emma Santiago View Post
            The ramzan is just about to come. Hopefully tomorrow (In Sha Allah). I myself have recently converted to Islam. I would like to humbly request all the brothers and sisters to avoid Pakistani dramas at least in the month of Ramadan. I am not saying that cut it off for the whole life. At least, try it for a month and In Sha Allah, you will end up watching tv and even dramas online.
            May peace, mercy and blessings of ALLAH be upon you.

Regards
            Amna :)
            :scratch:

Comment

There should not be any harm to keep oneself abreast with daily news at least.

Comment

Aside from sports, news and murder/mystery shows about actual crimes...I don't watch much tv anymore like I did when I was young.

Comment

Working...
                X