Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have the feeling that some ethnicities/nations are dumb by nature

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
    This conclusion arises when you limit the human experience to the past 100 years or your lifetime. Humans have been around for awhile and every nation has or will have their time of being in the limelight. A real conversation would be around what we can do to improve our communities instead of pointing the finger. I think this thread is trolling but I'm going to throw in my 2 cents because a lot people are actually agreeing that a nation would be created" dumber" by nature which is troubling and has no basis in our deen ---> take that eugenic thought process elsewhere.

You are right sister. Allah swt isn't going to judge us by classifying into tribes and nations but on our individual standings.

Many people may have 'flee' or decided to move to more western/European countries not based upon giving up a need or duty towards their own country but perhaps for valid reasons such as spreading Islam, for learning purposes. becoming the best as accredited by top universities, maybe even for better jobs to help siblings/family 'back home'. We are not getting anywhere blaming individuals for their choices in life. And, we certainly cannot move forward by sweeping generalizations. The best anyone can do is work at their potential, wherever they are. These types of discussions brings more separation than it does unity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X