• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tooth Extraction

Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
    :jkk:

Great information.

The plan has changed a little since I have a pus filled abscess on my gum for about 3-4 days, so the dentist prescribed antibiotic again and suggested that the extraction should be delayed until the swelling is gone as local anesthesia doesn't work properly if there is pus. If everything is okay I will have it done next Wednesday :insha:

The dentist said dental implant is still on experimental state with about 30% failure rate on various states of the surgery, though advertised on the internet otherwise. So bridge is probably the safest option. Allahu Alam.
    وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا
    Ensure you finish the antibotic unless your dentist tells you to stop. Many feel they don't have to finish it and the infection returns.
    لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
    سورة الإخلاص

Comment

Re: Tooth Extraction

:salams

I've had a few tooth extractions, and they've went well, apart from one of my latest ones which were needed for my braces, where there was slight pain, Because the anaesthetic or numbing agent didn't quite fully "Kick in".

Don't worry about it, seriously, most of them are fine. I urge you to take some sort of painkiller after the extraction though.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X