Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shave when travel?

Originally posted by MuslimBro17 View Post
    No. And do not assume akhi. Over 5 years ago, in high school, I had a nonmuslim ask a question about the same matter. And if I had assumed like you I would have been wrong, because the matter was concerning shaving the private parts.
    OP just confirmed the obvious for you.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      OP just confirmed the obvious for you.
      Yes. Alhumdulillah. Thank you for clarifying. But your statement on its own is still wrong because you have said that "shaving [at all] is impermissible"

Comment

Yes. Alhumdulillah. Thank you for clarifying. But your statement on its own is still wrong because you have said that "shaving [at all] is impermissible"
        No it's not because that's not what I said.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post
          Is there dalil on who gets more sin?

They grow again after shave, though.

Beard.
          The one who is telling you to sin hasn't actually shaved himself which is haraam, rather he only told you to, his sin is less obviously.

I don't know the exact daleels right now.

Comment

Im in Canada bro. Leave your beard.
            Where do you live? I'll visit Vancouver. If the stay is 2 weeks, praying Jama' won't be permissible, I guess.

Comment

Where do you live? I'll visit Vancouver. If the stay is 2 weeks, praying Jama' won't be permissible, I guess.
              Im in Ontario bro!

Comment

:start:
                :salams

Your doubts and concerns should not be voiced in such a way. They reflect poorly on you and could mislead and cause doubt among others.

This thread- shaving the beard to visit Vancouver and prohibiting praying in jama- reflects the concerns of someone who has not traveled or visited Canada, and is lacking "haneef"- "Uprightness", manliness for standing up for a principle regardless of what others think or feel.

Any Muslim man who visits Canada ( of all places) and shaves his face out of fear, and prohibits himself from praying in jamaa and gathering with Muslims out of fear of kufar, expresses a level nifaq/cowardice and weakness that displeases Allah, thereby Allah may lift the protection- wilaya- from him, exposing him to the Bad Eye, or even the violence of mushrikuun, in order to teach him a lesson.

Tawakul ala Allah. No one can harm a believer if Allah protects him. And no one and nothing - like shaving the beard and avoiding Muslims- can save a person from Allah's Punishment if Allah lifts His protection from him.

the Haneef way, the way of the Mumin, is to put all of your trust in Allah, repent, correct your wrongdoing.

Allah knows best of all.
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                  :start:
                  :salams

Your doubts and concerns should not be voiced in such a way. They reflect poorly on you and could mislead and cause doubt among others.

This thread- shaving the beard to visit Vancouver and prohibiting praying in jama- reflects the concerns of someone who has not traveled or visited Canada, and is lacking "haneef"- "Uprightness", manliness for standing up for a principle regardless of what others think or feel.

Any Muslim man who visits Canada ( of all places) and shaves his face out of fear, and prohibits himself from praying in jamaa and gathering with Muslims out of fear of kufar, expresses a level nifaq/cowardice and weakness that displeases Allah, thereby Allah may lift the protection- wilaya- from him, exposing him to the Bad Eye, or even the violence of mushrikuun, in order to teach him a lesson.

Tawakul ala Allah. No one can harm a believer if Allah protects him. And no one and nothing - like shaving the beard and avoiding Muslims- can save a person from Allah's Punishment if Allah lifts His protection from him.

the Haneef way, the way of the Mumin, is to put all of your trust in Allah, repent, correct your wrongdoing.

Allah knows best of all.
                  Salam,

what I mean Jama' prayer was combine the two prayers, Zuhr and Asr', Maghrib and Isha, in one salah, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    The one who is telling you to sin hasn't actually shaved himself which is haraam, rather he only told you to, his sin is less obviously.

I don't know the exact daleels right now.
                    What do you guys think, I should do?

Comment

Leave the beard

Comment

Been middle east twice with my humongous ginger beard and not stopped, though having an English name on the passport probably helps with the 'random checks' most Muslims suffer from whilst travelling
                        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

leave ur beard bro

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "There is no obedience to the creation in disobedience to the Creator." [Ahmed and Haakim]

"Obedience is in what is right." [Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim]
                          youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Keep it
                            Dont shave

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X