Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

    Do you get a kick out of posting these silly stories?

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

      "Help!"

      Help, I need somebody
      Help, not just anybody
      Help, you know I need someone, help

      When I was younger (So much younger than) so much younger than today
      (I never needed) I never needed anybody's help in any way
      (Now) But now these days are gone (These days are gone), I'm not so self assured
      (I know I've found) Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors

      Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
      And I do appreciate you being 'round
      Help me get my feet back on the ground
      Won't you please, please help me


      http://images2.static-bluray.com/mov...2979_front.jpg

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

        Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        I am in the 11th grade, and I am crushing on a girl who is in the 5th grade....what drove me to her was that I admired a girl who was in the 7th grade, but I decided I could never be with her because she plays the piano and violin, and music is haram, and the same day I saw her, I also met the 5th grader, who I can tell probably has hit puberty because she wears full hijab.....I feel guilty for having these thoughts, and I just want to know if it is haram for me to even think about her, or if I can imagine life with her when I get older and she gets older.....
        Brother, i'm very worried about you ... you are mentally instable right?, you have tried to befriend a 5 year old girl ... now your crushing on a 12 year old and 9 year old ... you should stop even thinking about little girls before things get out of hand .. you can end up even doing the worst like we hear of these monsters in the tv every now and then :disillusionment: [you dont have to be an 'evil' guy to do this. a girl could spurn your advances and you might 'lose it' and do something bad :disillusionment:]

        message to the mods: all the warning signs are here that a monstrosity could happen in the near future ... I think it's time to bring the social services/polices' attention to this guy!

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

          Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
          Brother, i'm very worried about you ... you are mentally instable right?, you have tried to befriend a 5 year old girl ... now your crushing on a 12 year old and 9 year old ... you should stop even thinking about little girls before things get out of hand .. you can end up even doing the worst like we hear of these monsters in the tv every now and then :disillusionment: [you dont have to be an 'evil' guy to do this. a girl could spurn your advances and you might 'lose it' and do something bad :disillusionment:]

          message to the mods: all the warning signs are here that a monstrosity could happen in the near future ... I think it's time to bring the social services/polices' attention to this guy!
          HA! You people can't find me.....I don't live in the UK....

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

            Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
            HA! You people can't find me.....I don't live in the UK....
            and besides.....I'm not going to molest a child....I'm too scared of the consequences, and it's also extremely wrong.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

              Originally posted by AbdullahiG View Post
              Brother, i'm very worried about you ... you are mentally instable right?
              ...
              message to the mods: all the warning signs are here that a monstrosity could happen in the near future ... I think it's time to bring the social services/polices' attention to this guy!
              I think [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION] is trolling us a little bit (please explain yourself [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION] if you believe this not to be true). He likes talking about his crushing on children a little too much. He just wants to see our reactions.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                Originally posted by AliB View Post
                I think [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION] is trolling us a little bit (please explain yourself [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION] if you believe this not to be true). He likes talking about his crushing on children a little too much. He just wants to see our reactions.
                I'm offended you would accuse me of such a thing...I've been suffering from this problem since the 8th grade....when I lusted after my neighbor who was 6 years younger, and had a crush on a 5th grader to the point of obsession and stalking, and had a crush on a 4th grader in the 9th grade, and had a crush on a 5th grader in the 10th grade, and even to this day I sometimes can't help myself and stare at my neighbor.....in fact, come to think of it, I've had this problem before then....once, when I was in the 7th grade, I was out waiting for my car and saw someone's little sister who looked about 7 or 8.... and lusted after her, AND in the 5th grade I lusted after a 1st grader.....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                  Originally posted by AliB View Post
                  "Help!"

                  Help, I need somebody
                  Help, not just anybody
                  Help, you know I need someone, help

                  When I was younger (So much younger than) so much younger than today
                  (I never needed) I never needed anybody's help in any way
                  (Now) But now these days are gone (These days are gone), I'm not so self assured
                  (I know I've found) Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors

                  Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
                  And I do appreciate you being 'round
                  Help me get my feet back on the ground
                  Won't you please, please help me


                  http://images2.static-bluray.com/mov...2979_front.jpg
                  bro, isn't music haram?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                    [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION], it's just the lyrics. I hope you can deal with that.

                    P.S. You are allowed to take offense. :there:

                    EDIT: Oh, one more thing... Did your problem start in 8th or 5th grade? First, you mention 8th grade, but later in your post you mention how in 5th grade you lusted for a 1st grader. Either way, I think you might find some good suggestions in the "Jinns/Ruqya/Unseen" part of the forum to help with your problems, real or imaginary.
                    Last edited by AliB; 25-05-16, 02:28 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                      Originally posted by AliB View Post
                      [MENTION=136855]Striving for Janna[/MENTION], it's just the lyrics. I hope you can deal with that.

                      P.S. You are allowed to take offense. :there:

                      EDIT: Oh, one more thing... Did your problem start in 8th or 5th grade? First, you mention 8th grade, but later in your post you mention how in 5th grade you lusted for a 1st grader. Either way, I think you might find some good suggestions in the "Jinns/Ruqya/Unseen" part of the forum to help with your problems, real or imaginary.
                      I'd say it started in the 5th grade.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                        Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                        so you're saying not to talk to her? would it be immodest if I talked to her?
                        not just immodest but its fusq and talking/chatting with girls makes one a fasiq ...

                        Fasiq (Arabic: فاسق‎) pl. Fasiqun is an Arabic term referring to someone who violates Islamic law. However, it is usually reserved to describe someone guilty of openly and flagrantly violating Islamic law and/or someone whose moral character is corrupt.

                        fast all of ramadan .. the fasting will kill ur desires (voultary fasts are great plus the reward from Allah is even greater!) and keep yourself busy with other things dont forget to warm ur parents up to the marraige idea and start learning how to become a man and husband now .... these are things u can start doing immediately to remedy your situation

                        the sunnah to deal with fitna is to flee from it ....
                        youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                          Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                          bro, isn't music haram?
                          hes a shia ...
                          youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                            Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                            not just immodest but its fusq and talking/chatting with girls makes one a fasiq ...

                            Fasiq (Arabic: فاسق‎) pl. Fasiqun is an Arabic term referring to someone who violates Islamic law. However, it is usually reserved to describe someone guilty of openly and flagrantly violating Islamic law and/or someone whose moral character is corrupt.

                            fast all of ramadan .. the fasting will kill ur desires (voultary fasts are great plus the reward from Allah is even greater!) and keep yourself busy with other things dont forget to warm ur parents up to the marraige idea and start learning how to become a man and husband now .... these are things u can start doing immediately to remedy your situation

                            the sunnah to deal with fitna is to flee from it ....
                            I can't fast due to medical reasons......my medication for anxiety is short acting, and if I take it at suhoor and iftar it will wear out during the day.....and I have to take my medication with water otherwise I choke....also, my medication makes me hungrier than usual....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                              I think this is the third thread I've seen from you about liking one girl or another which suggests you don't have much sense of consistency or emotional maturity to pursue any of them.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: I am crushing on a child.....help! What do I do?

                                Originally posted by neelu View Post
                                I think this is the third thread I've seen from you about liking one girl or another which suggests you don't have much sense of consistency or emotional maturity to pursue any of them.
                                نعوذ بالله من ذلك

                                :jkk:
                                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                                "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X