I'm panicking, please help.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm panicking, please help.....

My grandmother told me she may visit with my grandfather during winter break of this year......but her and my grandfather don't speak English, and so they'd likely have to stay with my father, because my parents are divorced....my grandparents live in turkey....my dad hasn't allowed me in his house in years......I haven't seen my grandparents in 3 years.......what should I do?I am having a panic attack......

Re: I'm panicking, please help.....

panic attack for not being able to grandparents ?
    you need to get a bit tougher my friend

Comment

Relax bro, there is nothing to worry about.

It must be tough to have that kind of a relationship with your father (not letting you in his house). That's a real shame on him, in fact.

If he won't let you in his house, then don't go.. simple, even it means not seeing your grandparents. Or maybe they can knock some sense into him.

Comment

Toughen up! You want to see them then act like the man you are/Should be and do it.
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
          Relax bro, there is nothing to worry about.

It must be tough to have that kind of a relationship with your father (not letting you in his house). That's a real shame on him, in fact.

If he won't let you in his house, then don't go.. simple, even it means not seeing your grandparents. Or maybe they can knock some sense into him.
          it's true.....and he even sent my mom an email saying he is considering getting a restraining order on me, and he says I belong in jail....

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
            it's true.....and he even sent my mom an email saying he is considering getting a restraining order on me, and he says I belong in jail....
            ^ Why is your dad so mad at you?

Comment

Be patient bro. Maybe Allah has some surprise planned for you.
              Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Originally posted by AliB View Post
                ^ Why is your dad so mad at you?
                I tried creating a facebook account under a girl's name so I could find out if his friends daughter likes me......then, when he stopped talking to me, I sent him harassing texts and emails, such as one that said, "I, sinan, son of Selma, declare war on the house of aktas.....you shall face torment at our hands....."

Comment

^Well, I understand why your father got mad at you, but I fail to understand why he remains so mad. Either way, if you have a brother or sister, maybe you could try and get them to find out from your dad what he's expecting you to do to get his forgiveness. I cannot believe that your father will stay mad at you forever just for this incident.

Comment

^Well, I understand why your father got mad at you, but I fail to understand why he remains so mad. Either way, if you have a brother or sister, maybe you could try and get them to find out from your dad what he's expecting you to do to get his forgiveness. I cannot believe that your father will stay mad at you forever just for this incident.
                    brother, u don't understand, my only two siblings are my half sister, who only used to be my father's step sister, but now has no connection, and my brother, who has not been on speaking terms with me for years.....

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                      brother, u don't understand, my only two siblings are my half sister, who only used to be my father's step sister, but now has no connection, and my brother, who has not been on speaking terms with me for years.....
                      Well, is there anyone on your side, or who will at least talk to you?

Comment

Well, is there anyone on your side, or who will at least talk to you?
                        my mom is on my side. but the panic attack went away so no worries......

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
                          Insha ' Allah it will get better, hey don't worry.
                          Panic attacks can be difficult, make Du'aa, and also there is help for this too, to lessen the chance of recurring panic attacks.
                          You have autism right... there is a lot of help in relation to this.
                          It might just be mild autism, but sometimes it can affect things without even realising, and lots of free support and help in relation to making little changes, Insha ' Allah.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X