Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

    Nauzubillah min zaliq,

    the sad thing is many Muslims including Muslim parents are completely oblivious to the dangers their kids face in secular education,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

      Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
      This is stupid the one and only place with full humiliation and privacy now open to everyone
      But that's just it, there's more privacy because the toilets are actually in separate rooms rather than cubicles with gaps under the doors.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

        Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        Nauzubillah min zaliq,

        the sad thing is many Muslims including Muslim parents are completely oblivious to the dangers their kids face in secular education,
        I dont know if you or anyone here knew this but in Massachusetts it's allowed for a boy to go to school dressed as a boy and go to the restroom change into girl's clothing without the school ever telling the family and they will even help the child in their cross dressing behavior and encourage (regardless of age) it by saying "they need to explore themselves" or "they need to experiment to know what they like" they also give education about transsexualism without parental permission. In California part of history class there is an entire unit on LGBT history and it's required in 4th grade up

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

          They should go to the disabled toilets...problem solved...
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

            Another perverted move. Another step towards the day of judgment, another tiny small step towards the plan of Iblees.(for men and women to go naked)

            This nonsense should stop. This will move towards moral decay probably.
            The plan of Allah SWT, won't fail tho.
            May Allah SWT forgive me if I said any wrong. Ameen.
            Allahu alam.
            Last edited by Serinity; 20-05-16, 08:04 PM.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

              That's why I said only for such reasons it may be better, not in the case of accommodating people confused with their bodies.
              But then again, no parent in the right mind would want their child sharing restroom with the opposite gender who thinks he/she is the other gender.
              So overall, it may be better for everyone.
              Better to save the children from such sickness altogether.

              Originally posted by LLS View Post
              But is it solely in case there are transgender kids rather than more practical purposes? In the closed off toilets kids would hang around them and sometimes even smoke, there's no chance of that happening any more.
              *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
              "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

                Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                I dont know if you or anyone here knew this but in Massachusetts it's allowed for a boy to go to school dressed as a boy and go to the restroom change into girl's clothing without the school ever telling the family and they will even help the child in their cross dressing behavior and encourage (regardless of age) it by saying "they need to explore themselves" or "they need to experiment to know what they like" they also give education about transsexualism without parental permission. In California part of history class there is an entire unit on LGBT history and it's required in 4th grade up
                Filth of Secularism,

                Not surprised since Amreeka is pro filth of the highest order

                نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

                  Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  They should go to the disabled toilets...problem solved...
                  Actually Sodomites need their own dirty toilet, they should not be hogging the disabled toilet
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                  "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                  – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Unisex toilets in schools – the new lgbt battleground?

                    Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                    Another perverted move. Another step towards the day of judgment, another tiny small step towards the plan of Iblees.(for men and women to go naked)

                    This nonsense should stop. This will move towards moral decay probably.
                    The plan of Allah SWT, won't fail tho.
                    May Allah SWT forgive me if I said any wrong. Ameen.
                    Allahu alam.
                    They been morally bankrupt for ages,

                    They're just digging the hole to Jahannam further down,

                    نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X