Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Hair on Males

S.A Brothers and sisters ,

I have noticed that in most countries ,men (and women) tend to look at body hair as if it was dirt ,including the hair on the head and the beard.
    Mostly Middle Eastern men are copying the western males and cut their hair very short (close to the caesar haircut).
    If you look at the philosophers and all the smart people of the past ,most of them had long beards and hair.People in the past used to feel ashamed if they
    had no hair.

Why do males these days love to look like potatoes ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	potato.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	10788662

Especially women these days ,when a bit hair grows on the husband they will be like "ewwww go and get a haircut /shave".Do they prefer a man to look like a little boy ?
    No one can escape from becoming old ,it's the most sure thing.
    And what really makes me laugh is when old grandpas shave their beards every morning.Why do they do that ? To show us their old wrinkled skin that is being sucked down by the gravitational force ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	oldman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	10788663

Men should be distinguished from women with all what is possible for a man to do.Nothing speaks against having a short haircut ,but the thing is that hair is being perceived as something dirty.
    I dont wanna start talking about men who shave the hair on their arms and legs.

So what do you all think ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X