Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tajahud prayers

asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

how many rakats altogether are there in the tajahud prayers, i usuallay pray eight, is this correct.

jazakallah khair

wasalaam

tajahud prayers

:wswrwb:
    11 with witr is Sunnah.

You can pray as many as you want, but obviously 11 (witr included) are the best.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Re: tajahud prayers

walykum al salaam

The night prayer is prayed in twos (mathna mathna)

the witr can be prayed 1 rakaat if u fear its getting close to morning .... or 3,5,7,9 without ending the salaat (saying the tasleema)

and u can do the dua while standing before or after rukoo either way is fine

then there is a dua at the end of the witr if u want " subhan Allah al malik al qudoos x3 then add rabb al malaaikti wal rooh (while rasing hands on this one and saying the "Rabb al.." part a bit louder) this is the qunoot

all is correct but witr should be odd because witr in arabic means odd .. im not sure about this if anyone can correct me plz

the prophet pbuh prayed 11 and theres a hadith that says 13 i think :scratch:
      Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 18-05-16, 10:50 AM.
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Re: tajahud prayers

as many as you want
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
        X